Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Negative IP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CapnBc

08-02-2010

I just lost about 3000 IP after I got out of a game. GF a new champ and all my double IP weekend points. :'(

Zebrion

08-02-2010

Bump for great justice. This negative IP thing is seriously sapping my will to play. There are no rewards... can't purchase runes, champions, etc. Not gonna drop any real cash on riot points if IP can't even be handled correctly.

mike0811

08-02-2010

still no reply i very highly doubt anyone will be paying for riot points if they cant even get something as serious as this sorted its just plain stupid

Zebrion

08-02-2010

Any reds have some sort of ETA on if/when this is going to be fixed? There really isn't much incentive to keep playing games if they aren't keeping track of the stats on the meantime. I'd like to know if my time would be better spent on other things until a fix is implemented.

Mogunz

08-02-2010

This really sucks.

stakes

08-02-2010

Hoping for some sort of response soon, kinda defeats the purpose of playing at the moment, not being sure whether we'll get the IP we've earned in the last 3-4 days.

iFelt

08-02-2010

Well right now im at -9759 and its not going up I've played at least 4-7 games trying to see if it changes and it seems to me that its not moving. Please help Riot! I have no idea how I got into negative IP.

Fyre Nation

08-02-2010

Ugh, don't you guys just hate this glitch?