Negative IP

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stakes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2010

I logged in today with about 2.7k IP, played a game and noticed that my IP remained unchanged. Went to the store, and my IP was displayed as -500 when I tried to buy a dodge rune.

Now I relog and my IP is -3029.

Please fix this, I lost about 3k IP and it's getting extremely frustrating. I've played 2 games with the negative IP and it hasn't changed at all. It's going no lower even though I earned 500ish IP.

Thank you for your time.

MannyPants

07-31-2010

Same for me. Im at negative 800 and cant move from there. Riot needs to address this.

stakes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2010

Bump.

I've played about 12 games today and I've been stuck at at -3029 the entire time. No progress whatsoever. I should have about 5k IP now.

Is this going to be addressed at all?

stakes

07-31-2010

Still remains unchanged. I've earned about 3.5k pts today in addition to the 2.7 I had before.

Fix please?

mike0811

08-01-2010

omg riot dont be so lazy please fix this its really annoying for us we are missing out on all the double ip weekend its horrible i cant even spend anything im on -3875 for god sakes -,- soooooo evil there are enough of us here to be worth fixing this surely

GrandZerO

08-01-2010

Same problem here, -1248 IP, and so far nothing seems to work. Please fix it, because it is really annoying.

MannyPants

08-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandZerO View Post
Same problem here, -1248 IP, and so far nothing seems to work. Please fix it, because it is really annoying.
Yea, it is annoying losing your ip, plus not being able to gain any no matter how many game you play.

Sinistral

08-01-2010

I am at -2528, I've won over 1200IP, it's not adding up.

It's really annoying since I planned buying some runes and stuff, seeing how this is the double IP weekend =\

Tondar

08-01-2010

hey League of Legend Team,
i have the same problem like the guys before im stuck at - 3920 points ... it doesnt matter how many games i play im stuck at this - points ... please fix it in the next time

Greetings Tondar

stakes

08-01-2010

Still -3902, I've played about 20+ games and I've been stuck at that the whole time.

Missing out on like 7k IP now.

Any word on when it'll be fixed?