Shyvana/Wukong

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ape Atoll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

Hello! :)

I know there are plenty of 'Which should I buy?' threads out there, but I'm stuck at a deadlock here. I love dominion but have grown rather bored of the champs I own. I'm a major fan of champs that are fun to play, benefit from being aggressive, and don't rely on a teammate to secure a kill. I've also grown tired of playing carries which has been my favorite type of champ since I started playing.

So out of the two (Shyvana/Wukong), which champ would be a better choice for a person who is constantly on the advance, dislikes having to wither the enemy down before committing, and can reliably 2v1? (with tower's help)

If it helps at all, my favorite 3 champs are: 1) Twitch. 2) Twitch. 3) Twitch.
I love Twitch. But in all seriousness, my favorites are Twitch, Ezreal, and Shaco.

Don't suggest picking one over the other as a result of being on sale please. I plan on using IP to buy as I use RP for skins. I also never play Classic so please suggest purely for Dominion.

The LORD saves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

Wukong cannot reliably 2v1.

Hugs From Momma

03-11-2012

Wu is one of the best champs in Dominion, so it's very easy to do well with him. He's also frequently banned in draft by those who realize this.

Ape Atoll

03-11-2012

I don't expect to be 2v1 king. I just want someone who can stand and defend the point enough to keep to from virtually being autocapped, while also having the qualities stated in my first post.

0shi

03-11-2012

Wukong is better, Shyvana is more fun

Veni13

03-11-2012

I would definitely suggest Wukong. Funnily enough, I'm currently locked in as Wukong. He's a lot of fun. But really, it's all about who feels best for you. Try them out when they're free before committing; you never know if a champion suits you unless you try it. Good luck.

Edit: game I just played with Wukong.

nifflo

03-12-2012

By 2vs1 you mean 1vs2? I e you take on two enemies? Not many champions can reliably do a 1vs2, and I dont think either Wukong/Shyv is that OP if all three players are equally skilled and fed. Then its more a matter of CC - shyvana has none. Wukong has his ult.

Shyvana really endorses aggressive play, but more so in a solo top & jungle scenario. If more fed and little higher level she is tanky enough to face 2 opponents and come out the victor. No CC whatsoever, high skill cap but once capped cant really do much except shred armor (E), burnout in ppls faces (W) and do a (possibly sheen proc if u get that item) double hit (Q).

Wukong is more squishy, but definately does more damage. Since he is more of a DPS'er (scales better with AD) he also relies on aggression. But his Decoy is really sneaky and skilled players do tremendous work with it, not just escapeing. The jukes can be crazy. I'd say he has an equally good chance of 1v2 scenario if proplery mastered and being a bit more fed and/or higher levelled.

Get Wukong - he is on sale. Get Shyvana later!

Kedoren

03-12-2012

Well, shyvana is typically built more tanky.... so does that answer your question?

BigDaddyRelish

03-12-2012

Wukong is almost always going to be the better pick tbh. He only has one trick up his sleeve really, but it's so good and does so much that Wukong is one of the most banned champs along with Kassadin, Urgot, and Pantheon.

Shyvana is just tank-n'-spank, she can be pretty hard to deal with if she gets out of control but honestly I'd almost always rather have Wu on my team.

Both are piss easy to play as while being very deadly though. Wukong is banned just about every single game though so that is something to consider.

ActionButlerGO

03-12-2012

Wukong.