Warding- Whose Responsibility?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Donthealme

03-12-2012

Do you have 75 gold when leaving base? Then its your job to ward its really that simple.

Morwinn

03-12-2012

All i know is that when i buy an oracles for 400g and walk through the jungle and river and kill about 18 wards i'm making some good money. The best thing about that is no more wards because they don't want to waste money.

Märbles

03-12-2012

Honestly if you want to have the team work the whole team needs to buy wards. Each person in their own lane. Top and bottom most likely will require wards and maybe even Pink wards for those nasty Eve's and Twitche's. This even helps with counter warding.

Considering that these past few months have been nothing but AD Carry and support meta's then wards are ideal for destroying enemy sight wards and disabling the enemy team ganks. Even after you finish the early game lane which is like after level 10 or about 15 minutes in, you'll have to continue warding particular parts of the field (Depending if you're ganking their jungle and have an advantage on them, or busy getting beat and need to defend your jungle from interior ganks).

The only thing I pretty much set junglers on warding is the enemy jungle early game or dragon. This usually seems to be a place of interest .

MyosinFlare

03-12-2012

Early and mid game everyone but the carry at bot should buy wards (Because his support buys it for him)

Late game it is the sole responsibility of the support to ward.

There is really no excuse for top and mid, two solo lanes, to not buy at least one sight ward every time they go back during the laning phase

Amazing how many top and mid people blame the jungler and support when they get ganked or lose the early game simply because they were too cheap to buy a single ward.

Morwinn

03-12-2012

I still say oracles elixir walk through jungle and destroy wards its funner.

Wolofoloto

03-12-2012

I always buy wards regardless of the champ that I play.... I just know in solo q that there is nothing but idiots who wont do it.

TerraEarth

03-12-2012

Warding is everyone's responsibility. torwards mid game it is mostly jungler/supports and torwards late game it is mostly just support.

reason for this has to do with inventory space (junglers have less income therefore less items same for supports however in late game junglers usually have full item builds and need that 6th slot whereas supports can affordd to leave that slot free).

in the early -early mid however everyone should be contributing. buying a ward or two everytime you get back. u can't expect the support to roam all game just placing wards... think about how much that would screw the support and the bot carry.

Draugg

05-02-2012

I played Soraka in a lower elo game, I bought all the wards, went through 3 oracles, and lost the game. The team blamed me cause we didn't have vision. What they failed to realize was that the other team had at one time 4 people with oracles and were destroying everyone of my wards, they were all buying wards. and they were working together as a team. But we lost because of the bad support?????? I don't understand their logic, and its frustrating cause you can't get yourself out of lower elo very well playing a support but everyone has to play their carry........

TikalKeria

05-02-2012

literally EVERYONE should be buying wards. if you have an extra 75 gold when you b, buy a ward.

obviously the support should be warding, as should the jungler, but so should everyone

Xyrne

05-02-2012

I always ward my own lane regardless of where I am.. When mid I always ward the river bushes. Swear to God I have yet to see anyone else do that and they always say they're being camped. I WONDER WHY?