nidalee and olaf unstoppable 3v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Svarok

03-13-2012

imho i think you need to work on what items your team is building as well as considering adding some cc to your comps as well as your last hitting and more than likely working on learning to jungle.

Rollesroyce

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svarok View Post
imho i think you need to work on what items your team is building as well as considering adding some cc to your comps as well as your last hitting and more than likely working on learning to jungle.
Madreds bloodrazor not a good choice vs heaps of teams with garen and shyvana with quite high hp pools and usually low mr?... personally i think it is awesome mid late game simply on nidalee because of her insane attack speed... nunu + heal alone is rediculous attack speed... combined with my early black cleaver +more attack speed (love this item kids melt with it on) and it means that we can kill those tanky bruizer really fast. obviously, if the enemy is made of super squishys, high dmg, i would not get these items, i would get wriggles/atmars/warmogs to survive. but at our elo anyways all we are vsing are teams like shyvana lux garen etc. I have tried the typical AD build on her and personally im not that big of a fan. IMO TT suits bloodrazor more because its easier to drag game out (taunt minions into starting area) and with the amount of attack speed buffs on that map, the amount of bruisers on a team usually 2/3 of the team and only nunu doing ap dmg on our team, i think this item is a solid choice. 2%-3% is alot of someones hp if your attacking 2 times every second.

Svarok

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollesroyce View Post
Madreds bloodrazor not a good choice vs heaps of teams with garen and shyvana with quite high hp pools and usually low mr?... personally i think it is awesome mid late game simply on nidalee because of her insane attack speed... nunu + heal alone is rediculous attack speed... combined with my early black cleaver +more attack speed (love this item kids melt with it on) and it means that we can kill those tanky bruizer really fast. obviously, if the enemy is made of super squishys, high dmg, i would not get these items, i would get wriggles/atmars/warmogs to survive. but at our elo anyways all we are vsing are teams like shyvana lux garen etc. I have tried the typical AD build on her and personally im not that big of a fan. IMO TT suits bloodrazor more because its easier to drag game out (taunt minions into starting area) and with the amount of attack speed buffs on that map, the amount of bruisers on a team usually 2/3 of the team and only nunu doing ap dmg on our team, i think this item is a solid choice. 2%-3% is alot of someones hp if your attacking 2 times every second.
just pointing out simple facts that you'll need to work on to be competitive. im not anti razor and i wasn't only talking about your build. and garen and shyvana are terrible examples of low MR since they both at 18 come stock with decent mr. just constructive criticism.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2012

Sion would be a stronger pick than Nidalee.
And if they pick/ban Sion then Wukong would still be a better pick
And if they pick/ban Sion and Wukong.....

My point being that there are many tanky DPS that do the job in that team comp better than Nid. Someone with hard CC (knock up/stun like these two) would be a much better choice than Nidalee. She has great burst, but burst over 3 seconds and then being downed is worse than DPS over a longer period of time with some CC for your team to do a nice burst on them.

Rollesroyce

03-13-2012

Sion is banned 2 much and I have played wukong enough to know he is strong. However 2 bruisers is a 1 trick pony and if you make a few mistakes it's gg

Svarok

03-13-2012

ive seen sion banned once in all my ranked 3's games and it was a joke ban done by myself. i havent played in the 1200-1300's in awhile but there are still alot of other things you should work on before comp is going to make/break you.