Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for a Jungler to Try Out..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crustededge

03-12-2012

I am a huge fan of WW. The trick is to be upfront with your team. Either have some of them use exhaust or you just arent ganking until 6 and just rush 6 as quick as you can with your team not over extending themselves. If they want ganks before 6 make sure that they do their part and get them to at least 50% health or there is no way you will catch up to them to land anything.

Fuchs

03-12-2012

You haven't jungled until you've jungled Twitch, straight up.

KentukyWaterfall

03-13-2012

I became a new man after jungling with Jarvan. He's got level 2 kill potential, fairly good clear speed thanks to going over walls, and he's inherently tanky. He's got a great team fight presence with his combo initiation and passive. I'm working on mastering his ult, but I have his E/Q/W down after about 30 games played.