[Suggestion] Maelstrom

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bechtol449

10-19-2009

I miss it dearly, I'm in class right now so can't write about but this game needs a 20% chance to cast x spell (i.e. chain lighting) on attacking please.

Goleeb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

10-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by bechtol449 View Post
I miss it dearly, I'm in class right now so can't write about but this game needs a 20% chance to cast x spell (i.e. chain lighting) on attacking please.
The devs have said they dont want there to be as much randomness to the game as dota had. This and chance to stun are really one of the terrible things about dota.

bechtol449

10-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goleeb View Post
The devs have said they dont want there to be as much randomness to the game as dota had. This and chance to stun are really one of the terrible things about dota.
Alright so they can change it so it procs every 5th attack? I just want to shoot out lightning bolts :[.

Solo Mid Nasus

10-19-2009

Blitzcrank has lightning bolts, not very useful, but it's lightning nonetheless.

bechtol449

10-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpudBoy View Post
Blitzcrank has lightning bolts, not very useful, but it's lightning nonetheless.
This is true but it's not an item :[. I would also like to point out that theres already lots of luck in this game whats wrong with a bit more. Lots of items have % chance to crit which is the same thing. There are a few other things out there like 25% chance to slow and such.