Ah, Dominion I love you.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kedoren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

So I played a SR and remembered why I play Dominion. We have a really strong bot lane and mid is even, top is strong early game champ on their team, weak one on ours. Jungler ignores top, fails to gank the weak bottom lane and then goes to gank top with 30% hp and feeds their top solo. 15 minutes into the game their top solo is 5/0/0. Team surrenders at 20. Why did I play SR again?

GrignardTS

03-11-2012

While Sr can be way more frustrating since you can literally loose a match and not be able to salvage it at all, I think the weakest link brings down Dominion games harder.

A hole in your defense easily snow balls to them getting 3 or 4 points.

deepbluereason

03-11-2012

Fail teams can be fail on Dominion or SR. Can't remember the number of times I've had to fight 1v2s bot because my team is so bad they can't even manage to cap something 4v3.

PandemoniumHeart

03-11-2012

I think fail teams on Dominion are less aggrivating though, since you can make a difference anywhere on the map and the games are quicker, plus comebacks are arguably more possible.

Draydan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

SR prolongs frustration of losing in weaker team so I prefer Dominion.

At least I know pretty well which champs to Qdodge in Domi

CommodoreSkippy

03-11-2012

SR does definitely prolong the frustration, and it's also MUCH harder (often impossible) to turn a game around compared to the idea that Dominion is never over until a Nexus ticks to 0.

SR games often end in surrender. It's nice to win, but it's never as satisfying to win that way than to blow up the Nexus yourself. Dominion NEVER ends in surrender. Well, okay, I've seen it happen ONCE.