3v3 ranked setup

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theCushie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

Hey i don't post much on the forums but i was wondering what you guys think of this setup.

Were currently 10-5 1266 elo i think? But we run this combo quite often as long as the champs don't get banned.

Lee sin / and pretty much whoever else i can play: I usually solo top depending on who the solo top is, for example i would solo top against an akali for example since lee sin can counter her very easily with no problem at all, or a morde since i can use resonating strike and just burst down his shield and maybe 1/3 his health at a since time. Making me a dominate top lane against some champs i find easy to be countered as lee sin. As for the other champ if lee sin gets banned i play a ton of champs so its no bigee for me but as you will learn below our morde, isnt that skilled. (we just started our team like 2 days ago so please dont call me a noob im just looking for advice.)

Mordekaiser / Akali: Now this is one my friends he usually solos top. ( Whenever we dont get mordekaiser we sorta lose somehow because he cant really play any champs as good as him, considering hes sorta faceroll.) Anyways he will usually solo top if im not and hes just so dominant late game and can just stomp whoever comes to him with a ghost. Sometimes i find it a little unfair that he just destroys his enemies in just a siphon. Now for akali i find it quite useless considering he sucks as her but he does have some good moments. But over all in TT i find akali so easy to beat.

Jarvan IV / Sion / Shen: Now heres the trick, rarely have we ever had J4 stolen from us on the other team but if it does he usually plays sion / shen if they are not banned, but wait a second, sion and shen are some pretty common banns so what would we do if he had those champs banned and no J4? Any good reccomendations for here? He can learn to play just about anybody so it doesnt matter.

(Sometimes i also play tryn if hes not banned and im first pick, which i dont think ive lost yet as tryn considering he is the t1 god carry. Impossible for me to lose at that point and i feel pretty confident, but who would be a really good counter to tryn if they got him?)

Yefo

03-11-2012

I do not approve of Morde or Akali. Neither are HORRIBLE picks, but there are definitely way better picks and both are easy to counter. Also they have little to no cc.

Also, if you have Lee and Morde on the same team, Lee needs to jungle. Bottom lane Morde is useless (unless he solos bot); Morde is one of the best farmers in the game and he is balanced around this fact. If he doesn't out farm basically every other champion in the game, he's "behind" and is going to perform poorly.

theCushie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

Well i think morde is a good solo top and all and i never said hes good im just wondering about better champs for cc. Other than that i always want to learn how to jungle lee sin but i just have no idea how to build him, plus what is the route you go? that would be very helpful, thanks.

nifflo

03-12-2012

urgot 1vs2 at bot