When is the last time we even got a Red post..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elalya View Post

And as one last thing, Dominion is mentioned in every hero spotlight.
Dom wasnt mentioned in Fiora's spotlight [ unless they have changed the video since its original release ]

Stralucire

03-11-2012

Dom had mention in Fiora's spotlight, it just didn't have a Dominion gameplay section. Phreak gave an item build and, if we're being really particular about it, all of the skill demonstrations are now shot on Dom's bot lane. However minor that may sound, it's substantially more attention than TT gets.

TEEAHMAT TOOSDEY

03-11-2012

Rickless is here rather often

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

Rickless got fired for aknowleding dominion exists

NothingLeft2Lose

03-11-2012

They have taken out the dominion part from the spotlights since most people hate Dominion, so go figure.

Skeeep

03-11-2012

One red posts here. I'm sure Rick is payed to do so, because the post are meaningless

Yaladilae

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elalya View Post
And as one last thing, Dominion is mentioned in every hero spotlight.
so close....

BunnyMind

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktoree View Post
Seriously, when was the last time a Red even posted here.. I mean they seem to have endless amounts of time to post in every stupid random GD thread (Except our mega sized one about Dominion, they ignored all 80+ pages of that).

You know what guys, I'm getting pretty pissed off at Riot ignoring their OWN game like some red-headed step child.
You are now aware that reds do not frequently post in the Summoner's Rift subforum either. In fact, the only red who seems to post with any frequency there is Riot Ambassador, and he doesn't even seem to post as much as ricklessabandon. I guess that means they hate SR too, right?

Viktoree

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyMind View Post
You are now aware that reds do not frequently post in the Summoner's Rift subforum either. In fact, the only red who seems to post with any frequency there is Riot Ambassador, and he doesn't even seem to post as much as ricklessabandon. I guess that means they hate SR too, right?
No, they post in the GD forums on SR things though, whereas Dominion posts aren't even allowed on the GD boards because all but one has been moved directly here.

So lets recap

Riot doesn't really post on SR or Dom boards but they do post on SR topics on the GD boards. They don't post on Dominion topics on the GD boards because those topics are moved directly here (Unlike champ discussion, feedback, AND SR TOPICS).

BunnyMind

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktoree View Post
No, they post in the GD forums on SR things though, whereas Dominion posts aren't even allowed on the GD boards because all but one has been moved directly here.

So lets recap

Riot doesn't really post on SR or Dom boards but they do post on SR topics on the GD boards. They don't post on Dominion topics on the GD boards because those topics are moved directly here (Unlike champ discussion, feedback, AND SR TOPICS).
First, I believe they have stopped moving all Dominion threads to the Dominion forums, as a quick search reveals a few recent threads still there (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...light=dominion http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...light=dominion http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...light=dominion these threads also have the word Dominion written in the title).

Second, the vast majority of red posts made on the GD forums are just about random nonsense not specifically about SR.