When is the last time we even got a Red post..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Viktoree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

Seriously, when was the last time a Red even posted here.. I mean they seem to have endless amounts of time to post in every stupid random GD thread (Except our mega sized one about Dominion, they ignored all 80+ pages of that).

You know what guys, I'm getting pretty pissed off at Riot ignoring their OWN game like some red-headed step child.

Therlun

03-11-2012

Resources have been directed elsewhere.

Kedoren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

Why is everyone so mad about Dominion not getting any attention? I'm a pretty big fan of it the way it is now. I'd rather they didn't wreck it.

Viktoree

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kedoren View Post
Why is everyone so mad about Dominion not getting any attention? I'm a pretty big fan of it the way it is now. I'd rather they didn't wreck it.
Because for each you there's an equal to or greater than number of people asking where the Dominion love is from Riot.

Yaladilae

03-11-2012

ignoring ricklessabandon, i think you have to see the date on the tamat post thats sticky

Viktoree

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaladilae View Post
ignoring ricklessabandon, i think you have to see the date on the tamat post thats sticky
08-04-2011, 07:53 AM

Kinda depressing/pathetic right?

Stralucire

03-11-2012

Dominion has assuredly proven one thing: people don't come to LoL for Riot's development of the dota mechanics, they come for Riot's version of the dota map. Apparently, that feeling extends to the developers as well.

Viktoree

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stralucire View Post
Dominion has assuredly proven one thing: people don't come to LoL for Riot's development of the dota mechanics, they come for Riot's version of the dota map. Apparently, that feeling extends to the developers as well.
I'd love to see a Jabebot lookup of all known riot players to see how much they actually play dom.

Elalya

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaladilae View Post
<__<

But Rickless hasn't forgotten about us since he posts here fairly regularly. Maybe I'm wrong but it seems kind of silly to complain rather than to do things which would promote the LoL community-even on these forums people like to poke fun at the Twisted Treeline for being a game mode forsaken by 99% of the LoL community, but I feel that in large part the reason it wasn't given any attention was because the community that remained with it didn't do anything to promote it. No player organized tourneys were put into place, no sites were made specifically to host information for it, etc etc.

At least Dominion sees NESL's weekly tourney, and there has been discussion of additional ones (off the top of my head I remember Feedski saying that DominateDominion was going to host a weekly tourney, and I think that Prometheus also said he was going to host one that was sponsored by Twitch.tv)--if Riot wants to see how competitive Dominion is before they implement ranked/give it more love, then it's up to the community to show them.

And as one last thing, Dominion is mentioned in every hero spotlight.

They might not post here much, but I really don't think that they've forgotten about us.

Ikarurob

03-11-2012

because its easier to ignore the truth and complain which is what the OP is doing.