Shen Dom builds lacklustre

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DEFACT0

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Dakkar View Post
Shen's melee so the rylai's slow from the Q will slow them down enough so he can catch up and use the mallet.
But shadow dash range is bigger than vorpal blade range, so you catch them anyway.

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFACT0 View Post
But shadow dash range is bigger than vorpal blade range, so you catch them anyway.
ah but now u could make a dash to a slightly out of range target for the dash to put u in melee range and hit them with vorpal

Huudi

03-11-2012

Eh nothing in this thread is disagreeing with what I said. Frozen mallet and rylai's are both meh, neither fully slots into his palette.

TheImmortalVirus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DramaticBear View Post
I almost want to say shen is just a slightly worse Warwick at this point.

Maybe a little heavier on defense, and lighter so on mobility.
Yea a global ult and a taunt that can go through the thin terrain is extremely immobile.

Panwar

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huudi View Post
Eh nothing in this thread is disagreeing with what I said. Frozen mallet and rylai's are both meh, neither fully slots into his palette.
Or they both fit into his palette and everything in this thread disagrees with you.

Glorious Bird

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huudi View Post
Frozen Mallet?

Meh?

Yeah, no.

Coolcat

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Elk View Post
Is there a reason people don't like rylai's on Shen? The health boosts his passive and Q. The ap boosts everything and it makes his vorpal blade slow. Its sad his passive doesn't proc rylai. I don't play him and was just curious.
Ive seen this, worked quiet well.

Glorious Bird

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolcat View Post
Ive seen this, worked quiet well.
Or you could just get Frozen Hammer and hit them when you taunt.. His real damage comes from sticking on people and whipping out his passives. Energy is STILL limiting and his AP damage is just lack luster.

MacaronieII

03-11-2012

i play shen in dominion and im always 1st/2nd place rarely 3 place and its pretty balance i can kill other heros pretty good its balance there no need for more hp items

DEFACT0

03-11-2012

I dont think that Shen is balanced, even without warmogs I find Shen kinda OP.
(mid ELO btw)