GOD Team Clean Sweep Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

Nvm... people on this forum are just......

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

singed so op

Pawstruck

03-11-2012

I mean, what do you want? A thumbs-up and a pat on the back for picking the most ridiculously overpowered champions and doing very well with them against teams that were too foolish to ban them? Imo you should feel bad for stooping to the level of rolling God-tier anyway.

What's next? You gonna run over a kitten with a car, post pics, and say "LOL anybody else faceroll kittens? Cars so OP"?

Unimpressed, downvoted, moving on.

Quick Rawr

03-11-2012

Nope, I don't want a thumbs up....?

Why would I want that. Something funny happened and I thought I'd share. Sorry, I thought the forums were for sharing experiences and thoughts about the game. My bad.

Yefo

03-11-2012

So.... what WERE the bans? Ashe, Sona, Katarina, Eve, Karthus, and Master Yi?

Quick Rawr

03-11-2012

I can't remember them all:

Rammus, Wukong, Warwick, Shen were banned at least.

We banned Rammus and Warwick I know.

fazisi

03-12-2012

Hi, I came to the forum to brag about Lee Sin jungle in my TT game. It took a lot of skill to sit on bottom lane as Singed, soaking up exp as my team carried me.

GJ bro!

Quick Rawr

03-13-2012

nvm