Demacian Military Office(Ask Garen)

123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Admidus

03-11-2012

Dont worry Mr Garen
You have already answer my question

Thanks you very much, I will come back very soon
Have a good day sir

With all respect: Admidus

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

03-11-2012

Garen,

How are things with Katarina?

-TF

NikonD70

03-11-2012

Mr. Garen,

Rumor going around that you and "Kayle" having something going on, is this true? Or who are you with right now or who do you like? Also someone said you had rivalry with Trynd for Ashe? Do you have any relationship with Kayle?

Also, what are your personal views on the politics present in Bandle City? Bandle City seems to be imposing new militarized jurisdictions within its political atmosphere in regards to how it will deal with foreign interference in its matters at home grounds. Do you support Bandle Cities decisions?

Regards.

Ask Jax

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Ah, pity we couldn't duel. If you'd won, I could've told you who's been putting the moves on your little sister...

-Jay
Ezreal, I know, Sir Gareth, of the Trinity, watches my sister and acts as her other brother just in case the inevitable strikes me, McIna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admidus View Post
Dont worry Mr Garen
You have already answer my question

Thanks you very much, I will come back very soon
Have a good day sir

With all respect: Admidus
Have a good one then, Admidus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Twisted Fate View Post
Garen,

How are things with Katarina?

-TF
I have not been associated with her except at that occasion where we had to engage in a waltz of clashing blades. An unforgettable duel that was, although she got away with the remains of Sion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L3g3ndOfWaR View Post
Mr. Garen,

Rumor going around that you and "Kayle" having something going on, is this true? Or who are you with right now or who do you like? Also someone said you had rivalry with Trynd for Ashe? Do you have any relationship with Kayle?

Also, what are your personal views on the politics present in Bandle City? Bandle City seems to be imposing new militarized jurisdictions within its political atmosphere in regards to how it will deal with foreign interference in its matters at home grounds. Do you support Bandle Cities decisions?

Regards.
I am not aware of such thing, Mr Legend of War, I have only been associated with Kayle in the Fields of Justice, sometimes as her ally or enemy.

As for the politics in Bandle City, I do not support nor do I go against their decisions as long as it is within reason that we remain unharmed. The neutrality of Demacia also turns away any refugees hence we will almost not have anything to say about what they plan on doing in the future. However, King Jarvan III may have plans in the future, we'll only know once he says so.

Garen Crownguard

Ask Jax

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Trinity View Post
It is true, Summoners and Champions, the royal family of Lightshield and the Crownguards are under the unbreakable shield of the Trinity, they have even the protection of the Wings of our worlds, one being the Ironholme Warriors out of many.
Sir Gareth, I do understand that the Ironholme Guards' armours are very evil looking for symbolic reasons but... how many Wings of the Trinity are there? By that I mean, how many militaries and types of soldiers exist in this world and your world?

With all due respect,
Garen Crownguard

steNchdot

03-12-2012

What are ure thoughts on Prince Jarven

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

03-12-2012

Garen,

We understand that you represent Demacia. Why do you have to scream it at the top of your lungs on such a regular basis?

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

Ask Jax

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by steNchdot View Post
What are ure thoughts on Prince Jarven
He was my friend from childhood. However, after his two years of expedition, he seems to be much less of who he was... he is different.

Quote:
Garen,

We understand that you represent Demacia. Why do you have to scream it at the top of your lungs on such a regular basis?

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms
Ah, it is a warcry, Grandmaster, we always did it even on the most vicious of battlefields outside the Fields of Justice.

Ask Kennen

03-12-2012

Dear Garen

Why do most champions try and adopt me as a little brother on the fields ?

point in case you ran in a fight and took vayne's condmn for me allowing me to kill her but you took alot of damage from it!

CarefulWetMoose

03-12-2012

Quote:
Garen,

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms
(( Hey man I think you're signed into the wrong account, heads up))

Garen, Spin for the win or kill steal with execution strike?

123456 ... 10