Demacian Military Office(Ask Garen)

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Jax

03-11-2012

Summoners and Champions, King Jarvan III has summoned me here to attend to any discussible matters, anyone who is not doing so may leave.

((You can RP in this thread. Go nuts.))

Ryugi Kazamaru

03-11-2012

Sir Crownguard,

It is with great pleasure that I greet you. You have been one of my most favored League Champions for quite some time. Your battle prowess is most impressive indeed, as is suiting for one called "The Might of Demacia."

Pleasantries aside, I have a question regarding your ultimate technique. You see, I have the ability to summon blades for use in combat, outside of the normal summoning magics and several other tricks. That said, I am curious as to how and where you learned to summon such a magnificently powerful weapon, if even for a moment, without showing a large degree of skill in magical arts yourself.

Curiously intrigued,
Summoner Kaz

Ask Jax

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Trinity View Post
How do you spin?
Greetings, Sir Arthur,

On your toes, knees bent, Sir Arthur Gareth. I must say that the similarities in our names could make a confusion.

Garen Crownguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryugi Kazamaru View Post
Sir Crownguard,

It is with great pleasure that I greet you. You have been one of my most favored League Champions for quite some time. Your battle prowess is most impressive indeed, as is suiting for one called "The Might of Demacia."

Pleasantries aside, I have a question regarding your ultimate technique. You see, I have the ability to summon blades for use in combat, outside of the normal summoning magics and several other tricks. That said, I am curious as to how and where you learned to summon such a magnificently powerful weapon, if even for a moment, without showing a large degree of skill in magical arts yourself.

Curiously intrigued,
Summoner Kaz
Greetings, Summoner Kaz,

It is merely an illusion created by the powers of your fellow Summoners. Once I go for the killing blow, to the head and heart of my opponent, the large sword appears to depict that I am attempting to execute them with the usual execution methods to our foes: A stab from above, to the head and to the heart. I do hope that satisfies your curiosity towards my might. Before you also ask about how I "call upon the Might of Demacia" that happens to be me and me alone, hence the identification of myself as "The Might of Demacia" as I also am responsible for the execution of foes before we leave the battlefield.

Garen Crownguard

Admidus

03-11-2012

I never thought i could have the oportunity to talk to the Crownguard Garen

You have surprised me a lot of times from the bushes and sometimes a little scare from your shout "Demacia" including your constant rotation with that big sword.
You are a warrior who deserves all my respect

Do you believes that the Prince Jarvan IV will one day presents himself like you did sir?
If you dont want to answer... I understand

With all Respect: Admidus

Jaykoboy

03-11-2012

Gary,

Care for a duel sometime? It'd be interesting to fight against the might of Demacia in one-on-one combat.

-Jay D. McIna, AKA Jaykoboy

Ask Shyvana

03-11-2012

Garen! It's a pleasure to see you here.

You're one of the larger humans I've met. Have all Crownguards been as physically dominant as you?

Kg Maw

03-11-2012

Is bush man! Hello bush man!

Ask Jax

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admidus View Post
I never thought i could have the oportunity to talk to the Crownguard Garen

You have surprised me a lot of times from the bushes and sometimes a little scare from your shout "Demacia" including your constant rotation with that big sword.
You are a warrior who deserves all my respect

Do you believes that the Prince Jarvan IV will one day presents himself like you did sir?
If you dont want to answer... I understand

With all Respect: Admidus
I do not clearly understand your question, Summoner, although I do believe that Prince Jarvan IV knows how to present himself without my aid. However, as his most loyal knight, I'm always by his side whenever he does present himself.

Garen Crownguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Gary,

Care for a duel sometime? It'd be interesting to fight against the might of Demacia in one-on-one combat.

-Jay D. McIna, AKA Jaykoboy
No would simply be the answer, Mr McIna, I do not want the reputation of my Dauntless Vanguard to be viewed as corrupt simply for a single duel. You do understand that we must strictly follow a code if we want in and stay as the Dauntless Vanguard, do you not?

Garen Crownguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Garen! It's a pleasure to see you here.

You're one of the larger humans I've met. Have all Crownguards been as physically dominant as you?
Ah, it is a good thing to see my prince's friend here. Now, second impressions put aside:

By size, only I and my father have been large in figure. However, Lux has proven herself to be very agile with the way she can flawlessly walk on beams, only that she depends on her prowess with magic to prove herself in combat.

Garen Crownguard

Ask Jax

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kg Maw View Post
Is bush man! Hello bush man!
Hahaha... ((*shakes head like usual*)) I do get nicknames relating to bushes when I wait there for an unwary infamy to kill, Kog Maw.

Jaykoboy

03-11-2012

Ah, pity we couldn't duel. If you'd won, I could've told you who's been putting the moves on your little sister...

-Jay

12345 ... 10