why shouldnt i afk?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Freaknick

03-10-2012

Can You Tell Me WHY i shouldnt afk/leave ingame because my team is trash feeds cant win team fights doesnt listen keeps feeding dieing when im the best on my team with 0 deaths and kills idgaf if you bann me u lose a player thats been playing since beta when people knew how to play now days i get stuck with scrubs game after game after game and riot doesnt want me to afk/leave games to make the game a enjoyable experience for EVERY1 well let me start by saying it IS NOT ENJOYABLE for me AT ALL WHEN your TEAM is bad and cannot win 1v1 or team fights it just makes me want to troll harder aka harrass them how bad they are and simply afk/leave so you give me a good reason i shouldnt afk cause im not ENJOYING playing this game when i get NOOBS/BADDIES/SCRUBS/LOSERS W.E the hell ppl call it on my team.....im telling u this RIGHT now so bann me now or forevor hold your piece I AM gonna afk when my team sucks and cannot win there are some ppl who KEEP clicking no when i surrender WASTING my time so ima waste there time by afking does this make sense? YOUR GAME IS TURNING TO A UNENJOYABLE GAME FIX THIS BS

Vaelendon

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freaknick View Post
Can You Tell Me WHY i shouldnt afk/leave ingame because my team is trash feeds
because you get reported

btw feel free to play some other game you find more enjoyable

Lews Therrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

I'm sure losing you will cause momentous regret and sorrow.

Nimikos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

Because you will get autobanned from the leaverbuster system. Also, you can take the opportunity to work on an aspect of your playstyle and try to learn something and get better. Take pleasure from improving, not pubstomping. Try and learn how to make comebacks.

Nickolaix

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freaknick View Post
Can You Tell Me WHY i shouldnt afk/leave in game...
Because we will lose your impeccable grammar and nice mannerisms! Go get friends and create a ranked team if you are so good compared to the general population of LoL.

ApackofKoalas

03-11-2012

It should be more of a matter of respect for your team and the other team. Not your own selfish wants, and if you are this angry about it in a post, I would hate to play an actual ame with you. If you want to afk surrender then or deal with it.

Pawstruck

03-11-2012

AMEN to the poster above me!

Whatever the other reasons---Summoner's Code, opportunity to learn/improve, etc.---there is absolutely no excuse for wasting another person's time. This is what you do when you AFK, because you create certain doom for your team. Most importantly, you remove the sport from the game! It's a GAME, and it's supposed to be FUN and FAIR. 2v3's are neither, and I will continue reporting idiots like you until the day I quit LoL.

Shaidyn

03-11-2012

Whenever I'm losing a match as the result of poor play on the part of my teammates, my goals simply shift. Instead of 'victory', I'm seeking to attain improvement. I think of it as running with a parachute behind me.

So I'll try to pick off people in the woods on their own, or backdoor them when they're in my base, steal their jungle buffs, maybe catch them slipping at a tower. I won't win the match, but if I can kill even one of them, them I've succeeded in my own personal mini game.

Pawstruck

03-11-2012

I'd like to add that it's a good time to try out item builds that you normally don't try (if it's in Normal Mode ofc). I'm not talking about troll builds. Just items or a purchase order you haven't tried before. Not like you have anything to lose.

Lertan

03-12-2012

Why AFK? Why are you even playing the game if you are just going to start a game the leave it running while you plod off to do something else?

If your team is useless and just feeding the other team - intentionally or not - you're still playing the same game, so have some fun.

I usually do this by finding ways to troll or harras the other team. Why not grab boots of swiftness and a couple of PD's (or a few zeals depending on how much you can get from selling your items), and then lead the enemy on a merry chase around the map. Heck, you never know, your distraction might actually give your other team mates to rally a push and get a tower or two.