Arab as a game mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Piees

03-10-2012

I have played League of Legends for about 2 years and even though I haven't gained fame or fortune I've gained a friends list I'm proud to play with each one of them and watching IEM is greater then the Super Bowl could ever be to me.

Now that I've said a bit about myself I want to ask of your opinion on making Arab(all random all bot) a game mode within League of legends. I don't want to make it ranked or even track stats unless wished for. At the moment Arab is a series of people leaving or cheating by backing when they get a little low. Otherwise they start capping other points if they don't get the small amount of champions, which are considered overpowered in the game mode. It can almost be compared with trying to get a proper game of Dota1 with the eurobattle.net(I might be wrong with the name, it's just a horrible memory at the moment).

League of Legends has truly become a great competative game. There are so many people playing it, and the events are reaching incredible amounts of viewers. Still I find a lack of focus on alternative game modes, even though I can see that they are greatly desired. Arab, in the same way as Dominion, gives the players a game play which is more centered around fun and teamfighting(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zvq25PU9xHI).

Could you please give me some feedback on what you think of this, and maybe help me do some minor publicity. Or atleast check out the small Reddit thread I've already made about this, which as of now haven't gotten as much attention as I wish it could.(http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege..._as_game_mode/)

-Piees, Redditor, League of Legends fanatic and Arabfan

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

Its a boring, majorly unbalanced game mode with random rules and restrictions. There is little to no strategy, which makes it very uninteresting.

It is something for when you feel like messing around, as you purposely do stupid things in it

Panwar

03-11-2012

I pretty much agree with RealWolf.

I'm not gonna critisize anyone for doing what they enjoy. But it ARAB doesn't have depth, doesn't have much strategy, and most games are pretty much exactly the same.

If you like it, by all means play it. But it doesn't hold a candle to Dom, SR, or TT.

Windgurdian

11-23-2012

i like how your aram room has been open for a few days

Harvester

11-26-2012

To Panwar and RealWolf M:
Do y'all feel the same way about ARAMs on the murderbridge?

FDru

11-26-2012

This thread was created before Proving Grounds existed, genius.

Reynmaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

No one checks timestamps anymore.