Yorick+Manamune in TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fazisi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2012

I build Manamune all the time on Yorick. If you are having survivability issues, you aren't pressing E enough.

Bustyshawty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2012

I wouldn't start with the meki pen. but most people do when playing yorick and urgot, and let me tell you -- they end up slaying. I wouldn't suggest it unless you have full runes/masteries, but the manamune is extremely beneficial if you have faith in your team. But for first blood, it always good to start with some HP

good job chimpy

Recruiter

03-13-2012

i personally would recommend it, i mean it allows for a constant spamming of ghouls, which make you tankier, ad,which gives you more damage on almost everything. if your having problems with it early game, get a long sword first, it gives some ad that would be beneficial to you as long as you do not spam your ghouls a lot.

SheriffV2

03-13-2012

I use AD Runes, Tank Masteries, and I start a match with Meki Pendant+Hp Pot.

Meki Pendant allows you to stay in lane longer and harass more. Then first chance I get I buy a Tear, then Boots. Finish Manamune, finish Boots, then go situational tanky.

I've turret-dived an AD Carry and taken out both them and the turret, then I proceeded to 1v1 Galio after baiting him with my low hp xD

Though late-game he doesn't have much burst, but throwing all your ghouls out does some serious damage. And that ulti on an allied AD Carry is just too good.

PS. One can always troll with a Guardian Angel on Yorick. Ulti yourself and come back to life 2 times xD

fazisi

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheriffV2 View Post
I use AD Runes, Tank Masteries, and I start a match with Meki Pendant+Hp Pot.
Ditto

HoboCrow

03-15-2012

I've played a few games with Yorick recently and manamune is pretty awesome on him. I normally rush tear, grab boots then manamune. After that you can build a large variety of things. Trinity force, atmogs, fratmas, etc.

Yesterday my build was manamune, tabis, warmogs, atmas, trinity force and I don't remember what I was going for next.