Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Yorick+Manamune in TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paradox666

03-10-2012

Is Manamune worth getting for 3v3? Or would it be more beneficial to get an earlier Trinity Force for "Tons Of Damage"?

Paradox666

03-10-2012

this is a legit question. If the term "noob" has to be flung, so be it.

Vibe Kill

03-10-2012

It's funny that you talk about it because I played against one today and tbh, he was really strong with just a manamune. I would say, if you're feeding or you feel like your team is losing don't rush it and go for more assured damage. But if you are raping and you have tons of cash, I suggest you buy it.

Boo

03-11-2012

it's not bad but there are way better mana items for certain situations

Tactileneck

03-11-2012

Manamune a must on Yorick. Buying it allows you to counter build with items like frozen heart and banshee's veil while still pumping out more than sufficient damage. Yorick and Manamune epitomize the tanky bruiser that thrives in TT

Paradox666

03-11-2012

Quote:
Tactileneck:
Manamune a must on Yorick. Buying it allows you to counter build with items like frozen heart and banshee's veil while still pumping out more than sufficient damage. Yorick and Manamune epitomize the tanky bruiser that thrives in TT

So building a manamune, it's better to build defensive items after? Would one tank item suffice before going back to building AD? Or build two and continue?

Is Trinity Force worth the cost or does Yorick gain more from greater AD items? I understand the sheen, but perhaps that and then a PD and IE?

Phistagon

03-11-2012

WERD TO MOTHER. i am going to try it with manamune i havent done it yet

Yefo

03-11-2012

Manamune is kinda sketchy... sure, it allows constant ghoul spam and endless mana, as well as a decent ad increase. But it also costs 2.1k gold. That's 2.1k gold is a lot to not grant any form of survivability.

I would say it's situational. If you're doing really well. go ahead and rush it. If it's a close match or you're losing, this isn't going to provide you with enough durability for the cost.

nifflo

03-12-2012

tear of the goddess only 1k gold. Then manamune later, maybe a sheen in between. Just a thought

Paradox666

03-12-2012

I can see just getting the tear to start, however the manamune farms a lot faster. Tear+Sheen I'm not too sure about. Even with your Q you don't have much AD at that point for the Sheen to do much for you.