3v3 Competitive team discussion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xerónn

03-10-2012

Hi all, my bros and I are looking to play competitive 3v3 matches, and are currently trying to compose a team.

I exclusively play Mordekaiser as he is my favourite champ and I always do well with him.
I would like you guys to make suggestions for our other two champions that will work well together with him.

We have been trying different combinations ourselves but now we would like to hear what you guys think would be a great team.

All opinions are appreciated ^^~

Yefo

03-10-2012

Make sure you can play more than one champion. Morde isn't likely to be banned most of the time, BUT... the ranked TT community is pretty small and if you queue up right after finishing a game, there's a good chance you'll play the same team you just played against if they also queued up again. If you dominated with Morde, they might ban him this time.

For team comps with Morde, take some champions with decent mobility and CC, since Morde has neither. Renekton or Riven would both probably go good with Morde, for example.

Xerónn

03-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yefo View Post
Make sure you can play more than one champion. Morde isn't likely to be banned most of the time, BUT... the ranked TT community is pretty small and if you queue up right after finishing a game, there's a good chance you'll play the same team you just played against if they also queued up again. If you dominated with Morde, they might ban him this time.
I understand completely, I have been considering increasing my champion selection for this reason, I just haven't made a clear choice yet. So thank you

fazisi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2012

If you like Morde, you should try out Rumble. Warning: You might stop playing Morde because of this.