To do list:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Viktoree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2012

I guess if I post this here the community can publicly harass me to get this stuff done and that might provide some motivation. This stuff has been in the works for weeks and most of the pieces are in place but I've been so disillusioned with Dominion lately..

- Dominion beginners guide/tutorial video based on Nekro's written guide. (Yes I have Nekro's blessing to use it) Guess for this one I'm mostly I need of players to be filmed, AbsolutePK is going to be recording/editing so yea.. just need "actors".

- Establish a go to webpage containing as many NESL tourney stream links as possible. (It's so hard to find streams of the tourney, especially if you're not a regular on the forums/DD chat) Mostly need to compile a list of streams to give to Feeds..

- Find announcers/streamers for the NESL finals to give it a more legit feel. (Self explanatory) Need to find 2 people with a good voices, personalities, and loads of LoL knowledge.

- Establish a section of the DD forums where players can come to ask high ELO questions and actually get them answered. (Yea this is more Feeds, but I can still be tracking down more high ELO peeps and yes "more" means we already have a collection of them)

Ugh.. so much to do..

Kiddalee

03-10-2012

I can be an actor.

TheFeedski is looking for commentators for his DominateDominion tournament coming up. Maybe you can ask people who have shown interest in his thread.

Viktoree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
I can be an actor.

TheFeedski is looking for commentators for his DominateDominion tournament coming up. Maybe you can ask people who have shown interest in his thread.
I had a few people in mind for commentators, but we'll see how the guys Feeds finds do.

So you wanna be an actor eh?

Kiddalee

03-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktoree View Post
I had a few people in mind for commentators, but we'll see how the guys Feeds finds do.

So you wanna be an actor eh?
Will you finally get on Vent with me if I do?

RealWolf M

03-10-2012

I"m wondering who you are considering for those 'high elo question answers' people.

Giving certain people some status difference in their name, such as "knowledgeable" or something, to distinguish those who know a lot about mechanics at high ELO (not necessarily high ELO themselves, I can think of a few people who know a lot who are around 1600, but have valid insights into the top tier teams, and into the tournament games)

Viktoree

03-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealWolf M View Post
I"m wondering who you are considering for those 'high elo question answers' people.

Giving certain people some status difference in their name, such as "knowledgeable" or something, to distinguish those who know a lot about mechanics at high ELO (not necessarily high ELO themselves, I can think of a few people who know a lot who are around 1600, but have valid insights into the top tier teams, and into the tournament games)
Feeds and I have discussed something along these lines.

Mad Suppordle

03-10-2012

I'm happy to help with Q&A or if we want to set up a buddy system signup of some sort. Should prolly sign up on DD tho >_>

RealWolf M

03-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktoree View Post
Feeds and I have discussed something along these lines.
Hmm, maybe a side topic, but it could have a 'voted best answer' thing instead. And it shows how often your answer is voted good.

Really just throwing random idea's out there though

Viktoree

03-11-2012

Quote:
Hmm, maybe a side topic, but it could have a 'voted best answer' thing instead. And it shows how often your answer is voted good.

Every little bit of info is helpful.

The high ELO, good, knowledgeable player thing is probably the easiest thing on this list to implement.

DG TheFeedski

03-11-2012

Quote:

Good idea.