Land of Chaos Online

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sulnera

07-31-2010

Well, Alaplaya, the host of the game S4 League, have decided to take on a new game that is also based on DotA. Personally, I like it. It seems alot like LoL, but with a third person shooter mixed in. Dont get me wrong, I love the League, over 500 games played and another 500 coming before the years over, but I do also love anything DotA related. This, mixed with LoL, will make my summer very fun, and I will still play both. I love the strategy in LoL, but sometimes i just want to roll face with some friends in a shooter type game that we all know and love.

http://loco.en.alaplaya.net/

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

07-31-2010

Yeah, just stick with s4. Trust me. This game is... uhm... how to put it... nauseatingly unbalanced and unfun.

Sulnera

07-31-2010

How so, are some of the champions just ungodly overpowered?

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

07-31-2010

That, plus their "balance" is obtained through the use of items that directly counter each other. It's not depth, it's cheap consumables that are used for the express purpose of 1-1ing one another, and for NOTHING ELSE IN THE GAME. Combine that with an instant invulnerability + teleport back to base, blatant selling of power, etc. and... **** that.

Avenu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2010

Incredibly unbalanced. Things die with 2 auto attacks

Lucid Dreaming

08-01-2010

So much marketing for this game here.

Stofen

08-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightstriker View Post
Yeah, just stick with s4. Trust me. This game is... uhm... how to put it... nauseatingly unbalanced and unfun.
So whats s4 like? I'm always looking at new games to try and I'm wondering whether this one's worth the download time.

The3rdRunePage

08-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stofen View Post
So whats s4 like? I'm always looking at new games to try and I'm wondering whether this one's worth the download time.
It's setup like Gunz but not broken and doesn't require months of mastering jump-dash-block over and over to start doing good.

Community is better too but that pretty much goes without saying with Gunz being an ijji product.