"94% of Tribunal cases are punished"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Reepa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumpweed View Post
Who are you to judge who is the vast minority and who is not? What's the point of trying to point out flaws when you have to try to outshout the fanboys like yourself just to make a point. I didn't put anything in your mouth, I derived that from what you are saying. There is a big difference. So like I said, you say Riot is needs improvement everywhere but the Tribunal? We don't have anything left to discuss. You're bringing nothing but your blind conviction and spending all your trying to drown out anyone who disagrees with you, despite anything valid they bring up.
Pointing out a minority isn't a judgement call..... but you should know that with your all so superior attitude... right?

Keep pointing out how it is broken... and I will tell you it isn't. Drop the smug attitude you ain't the golden boy.

Again point out where I said the tribunal doesn't need improvement, you will notice I said the opposite. Again with the putting words in my mouth, you should really stop doing that.

I don't care if ANYONE agrees with me, but at this point in time Riot seems to. They are the successful business while you are the whiny player

Have a nice day and try to work on that area of putting words in peoples mouths.

dumpweed

03-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Reepa View Post
Pointing out a minority isn't a judgement call..... but you should know that with your all so superior attitude... right?

Keep pointing out how it is broken... and I will tell you it isn't. Drop the smug attitude you ain't the golden boy.

Again point out where I said the tribunal doesn't need improvement, you will notice I said the opposite. Again with the putting words in my mouth, you should really stop doing that.

I don't care if ANYONE agrees with me, but at this point in time Riot seems to. They are the successful business while you are the whiny player

Have a nice day and try to work on that area of putting words in peoples mouths.
Only in your fantasy land does anyone who does not agree with you 'whine.' Anyway, you can run away. I don't mind. I've been on the internet a long time, otherwise I might be something more than unsurprised that a post skimmer missed so many completely obvious things. Well gee, you pulled the Riot card.I guess I'm dun and whipped.

EDIT: You might want to check your perception of "superior" attitude, as you're the one that it is so sure he knows everything. All of my misgivings are over lack of certainty, absolutely none of which you have actually addressed, but I'm not going to change your mind and I'm really not sure you deserve it. There's a superior attitude for you.

And yes, pointing out a minority based on people who can actually be assed to cut through or or enjoy the forum BS is completely, 100% a judgement call. That does not mean you are wrong, that does not mean that the people who can point out the problems with the Tribunal aren't few, but that doesn't mean that they are wrong or their opinions are any less valid, especially when they are concerns of a technical nature.

Lord Reepa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2012

Quote:
Only in your fantasy land does anyone who does not agree with you 'whine.' Anyway, you can run away. I don't mind. I've been on the internet a long time, otherwise I might be something more than unsurprised that a post skimmer missed so many completely obvious things. Well gee, you pulled the Riot card.I guess I'm dun and whipped.

EDIT: You might want to check your perception of "superior" attitude, as you're the one that it is so sure he knows everything. All of my misgivings are over lack of certainty, but I'm not going to change your mind and I'm really not sure you deserve it. There's a superior attitude for you.
Remember your the one who is putting words in people's mouth and name calling. I called you smug... cause that's what you were being, now your trying to claim I am claiming a superior attitude. Go back to the first sentence and read it again all the while having a nice day.

BTW the tribunal isn't broken thanks

dumpweed

03-10-2012

Quote:

You're really going to say I put words into your mouth? You said I had a superior attitude, and now you're going to say you didn't? There's a freaking quote function.

Quote:
Remember your the one who is putting words in people's mouth and name calling. I called you smug... cause that's what you were being, now your trying to claim I am claiming a superior attitude. Go back to the first sentence and read it again all the while having a nice day.

BTW the tribunal isn't broken thanks
You're just trolling now. I feel great knowing there are people like you deciding everyone's e-fate. I'm not going to go back and read **** at this point. English isn't your first language (I can see where that's caused some understanding probolems between us because of the way I am writing, I could not understand myself in my second language writing that way) and you aren't even making a half-assed attempt to read or discuss anything.

Lord Reepa

03-10-2012

Way to go back and change your posts.

You sir/ma'am are the only trolls in these here parts. May logic find you.

dumpweed

03-10-2012

Quote:
Way to go back and change your posts where you were blatantly trying to say I said something when I didn't even come close to saying that.

Oh get lost troll. What a big joke. May an internet outage find you.

dumpweed

03-10-2012

Quote:
Way to go back and change your posts.

What do you mean, change my posts? Like you've done here? Too late now man.

Lord Reepa

03-10-2012

Quote:
What do you mean, change my posts? Like you've done here? Too late now man.
Wow defensive.

dumpweed

03-10-2012

Quote:
Wow defensive.
Fail.

EDIT: I know why you like the Tribunal now. You accuse me of editing my posts, I say lulwut and quote you doing exactly that, and then it's me being... defensive... for responding to your accusations? Yea man, I can definitely see why you love a system where the the person doing the reporting is generally absolved of all guilt.

onihero

03-10-2012

Quote:
Oh get lost troll.
Its very well known that he is one of the loudest trolls here. No worries mate.

I mean, hes arguing that just because a business is a business, it is impossible for it to do anything wrong. LOL wut?!?!

He types just to see himself type. Nobody really takes him seriously anymore, its impossible to. He makes no sense at this point.