"94% of Tribunal cases are punished"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cenerae

03-10-2012

The only downside to all those punished players is that many of them refuse to accept that nobody wants to put up with their foul attitudes, and create a smurf in defiance of their bans to be a terrible waste of existence in new player's games.

ZiggyOnMars

03-10-2012

How can they let the animal in a jungle to judge the other animal in the same jungle?

RamitaConHoja

03-10-2012

Well, when i try to defend myself from other people saying i suck at this game or "You don't know how to jungle scrub" same when i said to them "My friend kat is not that good with that champ, understand it" then they started with some racist jokes about Hispanic ppl

And still i got banned and i bet someone didnt even read it and punished.

(BTW they tried to tell in ALL lies about me to get other people report me)

Old Pink

03-10-2012

I m pardoning sth like 75%. I don't ban for gg easy if that person didnt say anything before that. I think that it's really hard to judge an emotional situation while being calm and completely out of it.

For example if someone says once in the chat something offensive like **** this Graves or omg this graves so noob (because sth bad happened in the game) and it's only once, I m never gonna ban unless it's racist slurs or real life threats.

90% of intentional feeding reports are a joke.

lQ84

03-10-2012

Im losing faith fast in the Tribunal. I just did 5 in a row and they were laughable and easy to pardon.

One guy got verbally abusive... I looked over the chat logs and he said NOTHING even the slightest bit mean or even unhelpful except when he finally said "shut the hell up" after one guy called him about 30 names and mocked him for maybe 10 comment strings about how much of a noob he was.

The next game he was reported for feeding... and hes was 7-1-8. Yes one death and he was reported for feeding. His third game was feeding aswell and he was 4-6-x with a decent build. Not exactly a terrible score and I can easily see someone getting that without doing it on purpose.

This kind of thing makes me seriously worried. Apparently all it takes in some sore loser to report you and it doesnt even need to make sense.

Warm Gun

03-10-2012

Thats quite the percentage. I think people only go to the tribunal after being trolled themselves. Since they are already in rage mode, they just spam punish on everyone who is slightly out of line. There is a point when critisism stops being contructive and becomes harrasement. I think people need be able to recognize that line and not punsish someone for being a little upset because a player threw a game for the team. How can anyone improve if noone points out their mistakes.

Gadalar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2012

I'm lenient if it's just 2 cases to judge someone by. It's not a lot to go by especially if someone has over 100 games played.

They really have to be pushing it or be kinda extreme for me to hit punish. Only remember hitting punish on people that literally just verbally abuse someone or say they are gonna feed the enemy team because they don't like it. If it's 2 cases and 1 game they are extreme and the other one isn't I skip it. Since it doesn't warrant a pardon nor a punish.

I hit pardon if the person has a decent build isn't intentionally feeding or goes afk and depending on their role they have a decent farm. Especially if their teams raging at them then despite him trying I'm going with pardon.

Sadly I don't review much cases. It's a lot of work and effort to go by just 2-3 cases and it's the case itself isn't a punish. Pardon - Skip are nearly always 50/50 for me.

Edit: I'd really like to see riot implement some sort of bannable mechanic that will open up the report button. Such as a feeding one only being open when the person has a messed up build and depending on the role, per say in this case an ad carry a score of 1-12-0 with 5 boots then you can actually report for feeding. As well as people talking badly about someone opening the functionality to report said person for verbal abuse or negative attitude.

That way a lot of these cases that are based on people that are just mad for no reason to stop existing.

SimplyAlive

03-10-2012

Also remember that the 94% came from the period before the threshold changes of the Tribunal. The current percentage could be a lot lower now.

Danny Internets

03-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dricenticore View Post
What you think this means:
Wow people just punish without thinking about it. You could report anyone you didn't like for anything and they'd get banned regardless. What a flawed system, whose idea was it to trust the LoL community with a player-run report system?

What it actually means:
~94% of the time, the people who were reported actually did something wrong.

You know what you did, dude, stop lying to yourself.
Only stupid c unts who have never actually voted in Tribunal think that 94% of cases actually deserve to be punished.

Looking at you, stupid c unt.

SimplyAlive

03-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Internets View Post
Only stupid c unts who have never actually voted in Tribunal think that 94% of cases actually deserve to be punished.

Looking at you, stupid c unt.
No, you are the paragon of justice, we should all listen to this guy!
/sarcasm.