K Riot, seriously... About the lore.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MaruFrozen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2012

You may want lore, but the lore in this game is just so full of retcons and genericness that I don't care.

Difference of opinions I suppose.

XeltarX

03-10-2012

The only reason I bought RP to get Nocturne was because his backstory was so **** good and chilling. Lee Sin and Noc probably have the best lores ever.

White Rose13

03-10-2012

I remember when I first started and was like "oh the league is a place where the different world powers send their champions to battle to solve problems, that makes so much sense." but lately with the random champs that aren't really from anywhere (like Ahri...she's a fox..) Now I'm like "Oh the league? yeah that's where the worlds rejects go to be used for summoners amusement in a glorified gladiator ring."

XeltarX

03-10-2012

Bump!!!

Signal Warden

03-10-2012

Bump

Doosfin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2012

bump for lore

WhaleIord

03-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabulousJeremy View Post
They got rid of a lot of the lore team because chinese overlords.
Because Chinese overlords do want moar champions which = moar moneys. Because lore doesn't earn them money. "sigh" Sometimes I dislike my own people for their addiction to money. Chinese people: SAVE MONEY HERE, INVEST THERE, GET GOOD JOB, EARN MOAR MONEY.

ImmortalPhalanx

03-10-2012

bump for more Demacia vs. Noxus lore!!!

Celebi

Recruiter

03-12-2012

Wow! A few days ago, my thread had like 30~40 upvotes, now we're at 90!!!

Just read all the new replies, I'm glad to see everyone misses it, KEEP BUMPING! LORE CALLS TO US! BUMP FOR LORE JUSTICE!

LastCenturien

03-12-2012

bump for lore