K Riot, seriously... About the lore.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Celebi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-10-2012

bump, let's keep this thread going until we get a red to post in here.

BUMP BUMP BUMP

Ulquiorra995

03-10-2012

What, Riot? Lore does not bring money? Rather put your time in pumping up new skins every week than making your game more enjoyable. Yes, I am raging. Yes, my favorite champ did not get his judgement (Viktor). Yes I enjoyed reading judgements and journals.

Celebi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-10-2012

bump for more lore we need a red to shed some light on where lore stands at the moment!

Pigmeo

03-10-2012

Bump.

Lore in this game has always had such potential, they cant argue that lore limits them in champion creation, it actually widens the options.

With places like the Void and the shadow isles full of mystery you cant really know what to expect...

Man i really miss the lore too, Kassadin's war agaisnt Malzahar and the Void (will he ever get his daughter back?)

Ezreal explorations and item's backstory (ezreal discovred the wriggle's lantern).

Swain's machinations to rise in power and leblancs deception, whats house du'couteau gonna do agaisnt the black rose? are katarina, talon and cassiopea ever finding the truth about what happened to the general?

Will we ever know more about Lokfar? Anivia will bring her friends into the League as she wanted? what about annie's parents? irelia's brother, the weird guy who attacked warwick, that mysterious mirror caster from shurelia's RP.

So much great stuff has come from Lore (Maokai's birth into the league, Skarner's rise from the earth, amazing lore related skins, LEE SIN) and it was all much more special because of it.

Even the the simplest lore related article was great because it gave us some insight into Runeterra and the amazing world of League of Legends (i cant stress enough how bad i want another game set in this amazing world).

Riot i know you are working on new amazing ways to bring us new lore, and i cant help but squeal like a little girl at the thought of it, but please dont leave us in the shadows like this, let some light bring us hope.

also.... bump.

EDIT: im gonna save this thread/topic to my favorites and bumping it twice everyday until a red talks to us, they close it or we get new lore.

LeeDark

03-10-2012

The old way of doing lore made no money. If they decide to do lore again, it will likely be in a form they can charge for.

Teemo 2 Shot

03-10-2012

I always wondered what happened to that oh so sweet lore...
I wasn't that into it when I first started playing but after I hit 30 and really got into it with all the champs.
I really want to know where the champs kinda went from after their bio leading into the league.
You guys nerf and buff them almost every patch so SOME WHERE the champions are training for buffs or are becoming complacent and losing their touchresulting in the nerfs.

Wisewind

03-10-2012

They are busy planning and prepping new League of Legends anime

Celebi

Recruiter

03-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeDark View Post
The old way of doing lore made no money. If they decide to do lore again, it will likely be in a form they can charge for.
Which will be retarded. And I'm pretty sure I'd play almost little to no LoL at all if they did that...

Celebi

Recruiter

03-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisewind View Post
They are busy planning and prepping new League of Legends anime
if only that was true...

Celebi

Recruiter

03-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teemo 2 Shot View Post
I always wondered what happened to that oh so sweet lore...
I wasn't that into it when I first started playing but after I hit 30 and really got into it with all the champs.
I really want to know where the champs kinda went from after their bio leading into the league.
You guys nerf and buff them almost every patch so SOME WHERE the champions are training for buffs or are becoming complacent and losing their touchresulting in the nerfs.
That's how most of us feel, but Riot doesn't really care...