K Riot, seriously... About the lore.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

knightex50

12-18-2012

bump

Vongeo

12-18-2012

Bump lore

TheNarvalOfDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

Bump and +1 because there is a lot of truth in this post

Celebi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-18-2012

mad and angry bump. sorry but... I really really really dislike you forum mods, all you do is troll me.

Feneroe

12-18-2012

=( I wish they'd tell us /something/ related to the lack of lore. Even a "we're still trying to find a better method" would beat the utter silence we have.

Schamanee

12-19-2012

I'd really, really like a response from a Red.
About me... Y'know, I wasn' that interested in LoL's lore to begin with, but as the gameplay and fun "engulfed" me, I wanted to know more about the characters, about Demacia, Noxus, Zaun, Piltover, the whole lot!
I started to read to JoJ and League Judgements and I always found them a nice way to expand on what we had, since they helped the world feel... "alive". Thanks to them I am now fully interested in the background of this game (as sad as it is now, since they stopped both) and it's a shame that we have no... instruments to know what's going on:

- We want to know what happened to Swain after he rose to power in Noxus.

- We want to know what really happened at Kalamanda.

- We want to know why some champions still have next to no reason about joining the League!

This game has a nice universe, It's unique and something I've never encountered in games I've experienced before (Seriously, try to find something akin to the League) but instead you chose to go backwards by cancelling good things you had going. I just hope a Red comes here to clarify or at least rise our hopes: A simple "We are working on it" or "Soon Tm" should suffice.
C'MON RIOT!

NoctisOnix

12-19-2012

RIOT doesnt care about lore or immersion,they just want the green stuff.

Subalternate01

12-19-2012

not true Riot is very much about engagement but defining what engagement is and how to get everyone engaged in lore is a big deal. I would rather them take their time and do it right than not do it at all.

Drakanous

12-19-2012

I've been having an issue with this as well. The last judgement I read was from Varus, who was released around the time I started playing this game early this summer. I like it and thought it explained a good deal about why he joined, but it's on and off as to how people got into the league in the first place and what the league is accomplishing.

It's supposed to be for "settling diplomatic disputes" in a controlled environment. What disputes? For who? For what? The general idea is there, but overall there's a lot that is left unsaid and is unsatisfying. They could do so much with this game to add to gameplay through the means of lore, yet it's being left out to dry while we get overridden with 2-3 champions with questionable motives each month. I hope it changes.

Schamanee

12-20-2012

Bump