K Riot, seriously... About the lore.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Celebi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-10-2012

bump

xzarion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2012

I actually care about champions like Riven with their amazing lore. I'm finding it hard to care about Fizz (though that's for more reasons than Lore), Nautilus, Ahri, etc with their lack of anything. It feels less like LoL every patch, every new boring cardboard cutout champion with "Lore" from the dartboard.

Connector Pens

03-10-2012

I'll bump to this, seems the only thing we get now are videos of someone making the art for champion backgrounds and the summoner showcase where we get to see amateurs dressing up like champions.

I want more than pretty pictures and creepy champion worship, I want some background and some interaction. At the moment the champions feel like robots that only become activated when called into battle, and that they sit in a dark room not moving when not being used.

Rynhardt

03-10-2012

Ziggs' lore... ueueuegh *shivers*

xzarion

03-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rynhardt View Post
Ziggs' lore... ueueuegh *shivers*
Oh god no. Zigg's may be the only new champion with any kind of personality, but that lore.....

Can we even call that Lore?

Rynhardt

03-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzarion View Post
Oh god no. Zigg's may be the only new champion with any kind of personality, but that lore.....

It's like the plot synopsis of a bad straight-to-cable cartoon movie.

And TOTALLY does not live up to his awesome personality.

Celebi

Recruiter

03-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzarion View Post

How about I tell you that lores got SO boring without league judgements and half the effort put into background story of each new champion that for a certain period of time, I just stopped reading the champion's lore...

I didn't read Ahri, Viktor, Sejuani and Ziggs until like 1 month after each of their release...

Before, I use to just read the lore, the judgement, the sneak-peek, all about the champion the DAY it was released... Now I don't even care anymore, because once I'm done reading the lore, there's nothing else, you can say it was kind of like me saving the best for last, buy the champ, play him, get bored of him, finally read his lore in hope of liking him again, and meh...

Lon Lon Mllk

03-10-2012

Bumping for lore justice!

Celebi

Recruiter

03-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rynhardt View Post
It's like the plot synopsis of a bad straight-to-cable cartoon movie.

And TOTALLY does not live up to his awesome personality.
I was actually looking forward to have Ziggs be in the new form of lore Riot promised us... Remember when Veigar tried stealing some rocket ship in Bandle City? He failed, and then escaped on a large balloon, until Teemo burst it down or something? It's been so long since I've had any new lore I'm on the breach of forgetting the old ones... fml... Don't know why Riot likes to make us suffer...

Celebi

Recruiter

03-10-2012

BUMP FOR LORE!i!i!i