K Riot, seriously... About the lore.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wytsfs

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yma Sumac View Post
I'm happy that they stopped wasting time and devoting resources to it, so they could focus on balance and skins
Doesn't seem to be working how unbalanced things are and how low quality some new skins have been. More likely they fired the lore department and took the money saved each month as profit.

Snailygoat

12-15-2012

bump

Rin Kuragari

12-15-2012

Riot. It would be a pleasure of mine to write lee like this.

Celebi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockworkTheory View Post
I agree with the OP, this needs to be addressed. You can make a game come so much more alive if you build off the lore, not let it rot and die as some extra part. Riot needs to clean up their lore and really encorperate it into the game. I think if the different parts of the game started to interact with each other (Characters with gameplay, gameplay with events in Valoran ect) then it would become a much richer experience for everyone.
As long as Riot keeps ignoring us, like they have for the last 12 months since they announced the removal of lore, and since they've been remaking lore into worse versions, that will never happen.

Best Philosopher

12-15-2012

yes

JadothBloodreign

12-15-2012

The Journal of Justice is what got me interested in the game. It's a shame it got cancelled

Xoripan

12-15-2012

I miss shurelia, average gatsby, babagahnoosh, and all the old lore team just runaan remains

Kale Hitsuga

12-15-2012

I know it's popular in game for people to blame everyone but themselves for their failings, but come on riot, you are really dropping the ball lore wise. Now, be a respectable company and apologize for this gross failing. Who knows, maybe moved by your own abilities to admit fault the community will see that, and then the healing can begin. So come on riot, lead by example. Admit this large drop in lore as you ignoring the fan base, bring us something to enjoy in the lore, and maybe we will finally come together as a whole. Let this be the coupling that binds our social circle as one!

Lore for world peace!

Celebi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-15-2012

bump

VanceStubbs

12-15-2012

Yes, the new Twisted Treelines and all the fun stuff it bought added nothing to the lore...