K Riot, seriously... About the lore.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stealingburgers

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreyta View Post
I for one would read a book in the LoL settig if it was written with decent enough storytelling. Would be pretty cool... I think.
I would agree with this. I mean I still have the rare Renekton Bot lore to ignite a burning desire in my loins, But I miss the judgements most of all.

poopsockpro

10-17-2012

bloomp

TheBuhdazzla

12-14-2012

Between the two non-delivered war build ups and the cryptic conspiracy messages, I too have been huge disappoint by the black of lore over the last year.

Twillera

12-14-2012

Riot said at one point that they want to do more of the in game lore, like they did with rengar/ kha. Thats not lore though, thats a neat easter egg. It seems that they only do care about money after all. Lore doesnt make them money, so why pay someone do make it for them? If they actually cared about lore they would have done something by now. Im pretty sure I could write up a random piece of lore in an hour if I wanted to, and Im sure a professional could do the same and make it good. Doesnt take a year.

Fuzen kuden

12-14-2012

mora lore!

Best Philosopher

12-14-2012

you have my support

Celebi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by eceto View Post
Riot said at one point that they want to do more of the in game lore, like they did with rengar/ kha. Thats not lore though, thats a neat easter egg. It seems that they only do care about money after all. Lore doesnt make them money, so why pay someone do make it for them? If they actually cared about lore they would have done something by now. Im pretty sure I could write up a random piece of lore in an hour if I wanted to, and Im sure a professional could do the same and make it good. Doesnt take a year.
Exactly my point, but guess what? Riot's so twisted they have immature and irresponsible forum mods who will most likely move this thread to the lore forums as soon as it sparks up attention once again, then this thread will forever be ignored. If they do this, I will not stand by and do nothing. I'm sick of being a dedicated and faithful player to this game yet treated like **** by these forum mods. Why can't Riot just admit they failed with lore and all they want is money...

PersonOfAPerson

12-14-2012

Now I want to read all the new characters judgments but know I can't. /sadface

Celebi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthrik View Post
Now I want to read all the new characters judgments but know I can't. /sadface
We all do man. It stopped ever since Shyvana's release, they've been wasting precious potential for almost a year. Riot's hilariously bland and unmotivated

Berri Bunny

12-15-2012

Suggesting that the lore was ever really part of the game...or good...

I mean it was maybe okay at first, it was never anything special. Riot knows the majority of the player base doesn't care about it either.