K Riot, seriously... About the lore.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CorporateCommand

10-02-2012

Riot doesn't care about lore anymore, its all about money and lore doesn't bring in the money. Standard bussiness tactic. Why do you think Marvel vs. Capcom 3 had such phoned in story-lines?

Roflwagon

10-02-2012

bump bc scumbag riot hates lore lovers

Celebi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bekkal View Post
I may dislike the "Lore Community" whining all the time, but even I think that aforementioned complaints could be drastically cut down by more transparency from Riot about future plans.

I feel dirty even posting this, but the lore fans have a point in that it Riot at the very least appears to be back-burnering Lore for no discernible reason. I disagree with their opinions most of the time, but they have a point here in that there really hasn't been any communication on this front.
A game without story is like a book without a title, nobody's gonna remember it.

That's what Riot's doing, and worst thing is, they're doing it for no reason...

It's not only transparency, but their lack of resources in lore (all the recent lores sucked Hecarim tail), we have no lore but the champion lores, and worst of all, they haven't talked to us about anything for 9 months other than petty excuses...

Then they wonder why we're so mad, and they pride themselves as "communicating with the community".... I wonder how many upvotes this thread needs for a Rioter to fess up they screwed up big time and are doing NOTHING to fix it...

I'm ashamed to have supported and voiced my concerns so much with this company.... Now I'm just another statistic, an economical statistic.

MasqureMan

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorporateCommand View Post
Riot doesn't care about lore anymore, its all about money and lore doesn't bring in the money. Standard bussiness tactic. Why do you think Marvel vs. Capcom 3 had such phoned in story-lines?
Lore makes money because it keeps people who are playing for the lore.

Unit1126PLL

10-02-2012

Bump for Lore!

Arutairu

10-03-2012

491, lets get riot here

SaloMeirul

10-03-2012

Bump

Silverwinds

10-03-2012

Yep, Bump for Lore. Seriously now, It's a shame to have such a great game, And no story to back it up. Come on Riot, Throw us a bone, or something.

-SJ

JuanBarco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

need more lore
Its something i really liked about the game before...

Silverwinds

10-03-2012

Beep bop boooo-Bumpy-di-bump-bump.

-SJ