LeBlanc's title

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phantoma

01-30-2013

She is called the deceiver but her lore (and gameplay for that matter) don't really reflect this. I've read it time and time again and the only thing I can even remotely piece to lying/dishonesty/etc is in her League Judgement and even that is a stretch. On the gameplay end of things the only deceiving she does is when the enemy AP or ADC expects to survive her burst without some magic resist. I may be missing something but why is it like that? Maybe it's unexplored or whatever but it makes me awfully curious to know what she and the Black Rose are about.

HerbaNoctis

01-31-2013

Okay so basically illusions and baits. With good reactions you can be someplace with Q and doing things but then it's like you were never there. With her ult, it's mimicking what she did. It's not real, but it acts real and it's real enough to hurt you. Ethereal Chains are the same sort of thing that are illusions that are real if you keep looking at them and believe in them. Sigil of Silence is the only one that doesn't really fit the theme of a deceiver very well but it's still keeping her victims silent so as not to ruin the charade.

Vongeo

01-31-2013

What about her passive, and her deception when she does the double back thing, Or when she decieves you buy doing all her burst, but then she has more burst because of her ult.