Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can someone explain Dominion to me?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phourc

03-10-2012

Carrying a dominion game is basically running something that can repeatedly murder the enemy team...

You can try running a solid bot but honestly most bot players do fine with a gank every once in a while.

My go-to win champs are Jax and Panth for so muich burst your face explodes.

Frank O Shen

03-10-2012

From what I'm reading, I'm not doing anything wrong. I just seem to have horrible luck.

Forestgreen02

03-10-2012

Quote:
Draydan:
Two simple rules that help me win enough (and moved me from ~1500 to ~1700):

1) qdodge when free champs >1 in team (or when picked 1 bad free champ).
I always feel very bad when I give my teammates a chance and not qdodge when (1) happens. Its almost always a humiliating loss.
2) qdodge when >1 ranged AD or >1 AP (AP Tank is not counted)
Melee fighters with gapclosers rule the Dominion.
3) qdodge Teemo... JK. With this one you can never be sure

And this is why you're not at the top 1% like some of us. A simple rule should be if you captured a point, don't just sit on the point. Hide in jungle and ambush OR kite enemy team for free damage. Standing on the point when the enemy team is missing is bad because you will get backcapped and then ganked when you try to defend your back point. If you stay in the jungle you'll know where they are, map awareness is king.