whats your worst yurtle story

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phatkat

10-19-2009

as we all know the new hero hiemerdinger has had alot of uproar around him. i did not think he was op until a game i just recently played allow me to share

30 minutes in they 5 man a turret line inside of our base* middle lane where 3rd lvl turret is*. between alistar and Hiem no one could get remotely close or make any progress. now ive seen this before and i just notch it down as an unfortuante event of 2 heros useing a overpowers synerfy, sucks but whatre you gonna do.

now here is the kicker. they dident push for win, they sat their for 50 minutes and messed around with my team, i know what your gonna say "why dident you just surrender" well my friends i assure you it wasent from lack of trying. as some of you may surrender is on the fritz and usualy fails immidately after being initiated, after 50 minutes we got it to work. after i long walk and quite a bit of wanting to write a thread to riot about how increadebly bad i think they have done lately, i remeber that despite this i love the game. i like most of the aspects of the game and am willing to wait for riot to decide to get up and finnaly get some decent work done ( i love you riot. but the storestillllllll aint up) so i thought id calm down and take solace that others have experinced hiemers horrid wrath with his partner in crime alistar. so id like to know your worst hiemer story.

also before i go id like to mention that i still dont think hiemer is that bad, but he is counter-productive the supposed "agressive style gameplay" riot has put so much effort into emphasising. the characters flavor and concept are ok, id i rather see him remade than removed, prehaps maybe a mech-walker tank like hero. but i digress i know leave this thread to you the community and i look forward to hearing your stories.

GNOY

10-19-2009

He blocked our base at mid (we couldnt leave cause of turrets + mushrooms + crowd of gays outside). My rage back then was not about it though - but about VEIGAR which had NO BOOTS LATE GAME, and didn't even casted his meteor on turrets. If we had not-retarded Veigar, I swear we could won this.

SlyGoat

10-19-2009

Other team had a heimer + minotaur + soraka + janna + yi, was a premade vs. premade, apparently their plan was to stall out the game hyperdefensively while yi farmed or something because they just tower hugged hard and protected yi in the jungle with turrets.

We crushed them by pushing to base in 15 minutes because they had no early game damage except heimer who needs an hour to set up. Durrr.

holySpork

10-19-2009

So of 3 stories I only see one that points to Heimer being overpowered, and that one involved him being able to set up multiple level 3 turrets right outside of your base. I'm sorry friend, but Heimer or not it just sounds like you got outplayed.

CyberMonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2009

I have a bad story. Once upon a time, there was a team of not-so-good players. They were up against an okay team with 1 totally awesome player. The 1 totally awesome player fed upon the team of not-so-good players and started ganking before the not-so-good team could reach level 6. There was nothing at all that the not-so-good team could do because they all kept dying to 5 player ganks. Basically, the game was over almost before it was started. Sound familiar?

Now I have a good story. Once upon a time, there was a team of not-so-good players with a Heimerdinger. They were up against an okay team with 1 totally awesome player. The 1 totally awesome player fed upon the team of not-so-good players and started ganking before the not-so-good team could reach level 6. But in the mean time, Heimerdinger had kept his lane well and promptly stopped the ganks. Thus, the okay team was not able to gain an advantage, and the game was an even back-and-forth until the end.

Now for a bonus story. Once upon a time, there was a team of players with a player who could think. They were up against a heimer/alistar team. On the team of players who could think, there was a Ryze, a Master Yi, a Gangplank, a Jax and an Ashe--the player who could think being the ashe. Ashe player started out against bottom laned heimer and alistar, so he called upon Ryze to assist him. Together, their harassing techniques were all that was necessary to eat alistar alive, and Heimer's towers were no match for ashe's volley. By staying in the grass, they kept the two other players at bay. At mid game, heimer and alistar had moved to mid lane. Instead of attacking the row of red towers, Ashe put a ward in front of the towers and called upon Master Yi to help push a different lane. This forced Heimer and Alistar to move to that lane, and seeing this through the vision ward, Gangplank and the other two players drove the other defending players off the middle lane with Gangplank's ult and finished off the line of red towers. No matter where they went, Alistar and Heimer could never push farther than their original line of towers, thanks to vision wards, and their team was promptly pushed back and defeated. The end.

Mercurius

10-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberMonkey View Post
Now for a bonus story. Once upon a time, there was a team of players with a player who could think. They were up against a heimer/alistar team. On the team of players who could think, there was a Ryze, a Master Yi, a Gangplank, a Jax and an Ashe--the player who could think being the ashe. Ashe player started out against bottom laned heimer and alistar, so he called upon Ryze to assist him. Together, their harassing techniques were all that was necessary to eat alistar alive, and Heimer's towers were no match for ashe's volley. By staying in the grass, they kept the two other players at bay. At mid game, heimer and alistar had moved to mid lane. Instead of attacking the row of red towers, Ashe put a ward in front of the towers and called upon Master Yi to help push a different lane. This forced Heimer and Alistar to move to that lane, and seeing this through the vision ward, Gangplank and the other two players came and finished off the red tower line in a jiffy. No matter where they went, Alistar and Heimer could never push farther than their original line of towers, thanks to vision wards, and their team was promptly pushed back and defeated. The end.
Nobody cares about 5 vs 2 games.

CyberMonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurius View Post
Nobody cares about 5 vs 2 games.
<edited> better now?

sungkwon

10-19-2009

I like playing Alistar. If I have a Heimer on my team I'll try to assist him because they're a good combination. =( If I don't have a Heimer, I play Alistar anyways, just cuz Pulverize + Headbutt works for real turrets too =(

AFKray

10-19-2009

Not really a worst, but worst for yurtle.

Step 1: See Yurtle picked.
Step 2: Pick Gangplank
Step 3: Stack AP and Cooldown reductions
Step 4: Spend the entire game spamming his Ult on nests.

Listening to their yurtle cry, priceless.

sungkwon

10-19-2009

You forgot:

????
PROFIT!!