Looking for Taric advice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blueyepez69

03-09-2012

I just bought Taric because i was looking for a tank/healer. I use to play a pally in wow.. (prot/holy) so i was hoping this will be the same but the heal is not very strong at all and damage wise is very meh. But i think it maybe my build/runes are wrong.. So anyone who play Taric alot have some advice for me. I think from the games i played with him he is probably best to just heal and stun and hope the other person in the lane with you can kill.

Lord Ryushishin

03-10-2012

Taric is a support so he isn't designed to be a high DPS. Soroka might be thr only support I can think of that can output a decent DPS as well.

Cenerae

03-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Barbaros View Post
Taric is a support so he isn't designed to be a high DPS. Soroka might be thr only support I can think of that can output a decent DPS as well.
You forgot about Sona, who has the highest base damage output of any support.

@ OP - Taric isn't designed to deal a lot of damage. He's designed to wade in and stun/debuff the enemy team while buffing and healing his allies. In the lane he can lead with his stun to set up strong harrass or kills while keeping himself and his partner healthy.

d4l3kcaan

03-10-2012

taric is not an s6/7 prot/holy. gtfo.

Bat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2012

Since you like pally, why not play garen or jarvan? Both champs is pretty good, if you want heal then grab some pots or vamp.