trolling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jskully

03-11-2012

I never really understood all the talk of trolls and people intentionally feeding because it rarely never really happened to me. until today. I have lost ten games in a row and nearly all of them had a troll or someone afk. I know it's blind normal, but still. This **** was absolutely ridiculous. From a fiora that afk farmed the entire game, to a wukong going 0 10 and saying nothing to us the entire time and a sion that towerdove a tryn and raged quit when he died. I now understand all the angry posts and im sorry for the unneeded post. i just needed to vent

sippstrasi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

i know that feel bro

Flash the God

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2012

I tended to stop playing after 2-3 losses. It altered my state of mind on the game, made me not enjoy it anywhere near as much and I tended to rage at team mates a lot more, even after just minor mistakes, because of losing too many times in a row.

Granted, I stopped all that, by just focusing entirely on my own gameplay and not the stupid **** my team does. You'll almost always get bads, trolls and people that afk. In that time, if you can fix your own mistakes and build your basic mechanics to a higher level, you really will become good enough to carry, like people say.

Hyosun

03-12-2012

^ basically. We all play bad sometimes and even if you only played bad 1/5 games multiply that by millions of players and you'll see that most games something does go wrong.

Just don't let it phase you. Shrug it off, find some mantra you can mutter jokingly irl like "baddies be everywhere" or "time to carry these fools" or something that lets you keep your cool.

You'll do better. More importantly, you'll enjoy the game a LOT more.

ultraninjawolf

03-13-2012

It happens. Sometimes, the "trolls" are people who are really bad that rushed for level 30. Just try playing with friends. That's what I do.