Add recently played teammate to ignore

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GNOY

10-18-2009

I'm tired of this inconvenience. Why the **** the ONLY option for recently played teammates is ADD FIREND? 0_o I want to add this whole fuking "team" to freaking IGNORE, instead I must manually put in their names (which in 90% hardly readable and printable because its something like ^mega_[GOSU99]^ ). WHY I MUST SUFFER LIKE THIS? Is it so hard to make normal interface for banning retarded players??

Tarion

10-19-2009

I thought you could do this from the end-game lobby? Click/Right click on their names.

GNOY

10-19-2009

THERE IS ONLY ADD FRIEND OPTION (UNLESS IM TOTALLY BLIND OR INSANE). Pitiful isnt it? Why would I add to friend list some 0 12 tryndamere, which gave victory to enemy? Why no BAN option?

If someone confirm such possibility from end game lobby that would be nice, but im nearly positive there is only ADD FRIEND option.

Sythion

10-19-2009

The recently played list is still there on the friends list toolbar.

GNOY

10-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sythion View Post
The recently played list is still there on the friends list toolbar.
Nice. Now read first post and if you dont have better thoughts than explaining obvious things, dont bother to post here, thanx.

Rand

10-19-2009

They need a prefer/avoid player option like in xbox live. And make it intuitive... so if I prefer player A. and player A avoids player B. The system will also make me avoid player A opposed to someone neither prefer nor avoid.

In the end... Good players will play with good players The idiots who prefer all noobs will get avoided by the noobs anyways.

huggers

10-19-2009

How can I add players to a ignorelist?

GNOY

10-19-2009

Well, i found out that ther IS an option "add to ignore" at post game screen. But its grey and you can't use it.

rogerchew

Adjudicator

10-19-2009

what does add to ignore do? will it really not match you up with him again??

weizur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2009

The ignore list doesn't work anyway.