Ask Cho'Gath!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

Senior Member

03-15-2012

Why do you get bigger when you eat?

I wish I co... could do...

-Stares blankly for a moment, eyes unfocused.-

I like scrambled eggs with hot sauce.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nulllight

Senior Member

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Hastur View Post
Why do you get bigger when you eat?

I wish I co... could do...

-Stares blankly for a moment, eyes unfocused.-

I like scrambled eggs with hot sauce.
I have something for you little meat bag. Expect it soon.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shla

Senior Member

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulllight View Post
This is why I will one day feast on your bloated corpse, "omen"! Why do you even concern yourself with what these chattel think? Either invade this cursed realm with the void or find a way to bring me back. Remember, every moment that I am forced to look at these hidious creatures is another moment I am planning your doom...

Cho'Gath!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omen View Post
I keep you in the human realm because I find your interactions with the native humans to be hilarious.

We ended up not deciding to invade this place at all. Have you seen it? It's a dump. They've had three magical wars, the whole **** planet is corrupted and torn apart by magical energies, and the species that live here are far too dangerous to risk attacking, we could loose millions of voidlings.

I have personally spent time with a few of the races on this world. My final verdict is to enlist their aid. as Allies.

I suppose this means you and your followers will be leaving my command.

The void is not entirely chaos, Cho'gath. You of all people should know, more of us are turning to the side of order every day.

I was the first.

but I am not the last.

P.S; did you just threaten to eat me? Me? Really? I am a void dragon, not some... inbred whelpling like you are. Have fun eating my bloated corpse from the tiny little cell they keep you in.

-Omen.
... My father wished for me to deliver to you this message. I see you two have had a... falling out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nulllight

Senior Member

03-15-2012

Fool! Foul disgusting traitor! Hideous servant of the meat! I swear on the boiling flesh pools of cathullues prison that i will personally see you destroyed! You dare think the old ones will stand for your fool hardy treachery? You dare think this realm of patterns and sanity holds anything for us? I am no mere voidling, i am not some simple weapon like the kog'maw! I am cho'gath! Terror of the void! Prince of the amoebic sea! I will see you bloated as my young feast upon your bloated corpse! But before i do, i will infest this realm, i will turn it into a glorious paradise! Fear my coming wyrmling, the cho'gath does not forget weakness!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mn

Senior Member

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulllight View Post
Fool! Foul disgusting traitor! Hideous servant of the meat! I swear on the boiling flesh pools of cathullues prison that i will personally see you destroyed! You dare think the old ones will stand for your fool hardy treachery? You dare think this realm of patterns and sanity holds anything for us? I am no mere voidling, i am not some simple weapon like the kog'maw! I am cho'gath! Terror of the void! Prince of the amoebic sea! I will see you bloated as my young feast upon your bloated corpse! But before i do, i will infest this realm, i will turn it into a glorious paradise! Fear my coming wyrmling, the cho'gath does not forget weakness!
hahaha you so mad.


he is so mad.


edit: Fizz says "you suck at rupturing, you filthy, filthy, mongrel."

edit 2: I am an old one, fool. The only creature in the void older than I is the Origin himself. And he could not give less of a **** who I ally myself with.

edit 3: I am completely unable to die without the void collapsing in on itself. Black heart of the void and all that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shla

Senior Member

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mn View Post
hahaha you so mad.


he is so mad.


edit: Fizz says "you suck at rupturing, you filthy, filthy, mongrel."

edit 2: I am an old one, fool. The only creature in the void older than I is the Origin himself. And he could not give less of a **** who I ally myself with.

edit 3: I am completely unable to die without the void collapsing in on itself. Black heart of the void and all that.
Father, while I agree that he is certainly very angry, perhaps you should display some compassion for one of our own kind?

Shala shakes her head.

for most, taunting the terror of the void would mean death... but for you, I suppose it will only mean a constant annoyance until he dies of natural causes.

I still do not understand your refusal to kill, father. It baffles me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nulllight

Senior Member

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shla View Post
Father, while I agree that he is certainly very angry, perhaps you should display some compassion for one of our own kind?

Shala shakes her head.

for most, taunting the terror of the void would mean death... but for you, I suppose it will only mean a constant annoyance until he dies of natural causes.

I still do not understand your refusal to kill, father. It baffles me.
This is proof enough, worm, that you have failed the void. Die of Natural Causes? I can not die! I am and always will be! I have existed with the void! The Void is all and all will be the void!

I will nothing more to do with you wormling! I have spoken the dread last syllable of Azoraths name! I have danced to the atonal music of The King in Yellow's flutists! I have read the manuscripts of the Prophet Lovecraft! I have bathed in the sea of boiling flesh and feasted upon the shores of the amoebic sea! The Void lives in my eyes and my eyes behold naught by the death of all I behold! I will find the seal that protects this realm and cast it down even if it takes aeons. For I will outlive the mountains, pitiful creature, and when this horrible sun grows cold and dies, when the seas dry up, and when all life crumbles to dust, I will be.

Cho'Gath is, Cho'Gath was, Cho'Gath will be again!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Astraltar

Senior Member

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulllight View Post
This is proof enough, worm, that you have failed the void. Die of Natural Causes? I can not die! I am and always will be! I have existed with the void! The Void is all and all will be the void!

I will nothing more to do with you wormling! I have spoken the dread last syllable of Azoraths name! I have danced to the atonal music of The King in Yellow's flutists! I have read the manuscripts of the Prophet Lovecraft! I have bathed in the sea of boiling flesh and feasted upon the shores of the amoebic sea! The Void lives in my eyes and my eyes behold naught by the death of all I behold! I will find the seal that protects this realm and cast it down even if it takes aeons. For I will outlive the mountains, pitiful creature, and when this horrible sun grows cold and dies, when the seas dry up, and when all life crumbles to dust, I will be.

Cho'Gath is, Cho'Gath was, Cho'Gath will be again!
But in the meantime, will you have tea with me?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nulllight

Senior Member

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astraltar View Post
But in the meantime, will you have tea with me?
Editor's note. Please keep in mind, every time you ask a silly question, Cho'Gath eats my liver.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mn

Senior Member

03-16-2012

Hello again Cho'gath. Our brother, Golag'maw, wishes to express his sorrow that you will not be joining us on the side of order. Sister Echidna, however, wishes to tell you something along the lines of...

"There fools have no idea the pain that they will bring upon themselves, chaos DOES NOT condone betrayal, it is eternal, and it will PUNISH our siblings for these transgressions. We will remove their entrails, flay their minds, and devour their souls. the black blood of our father demands that we destroy the infidels, brother Cho'gath. Them AND their human pets.

Be prepared.

-Echidna"

Father Origin will decide what to do with us when he awakens. It is vain to decide what he wishes upon the world while he sleeps.

Eye, claw, fang, and heart. the four of us will be called upon when the all father arrives.

but until then, Shal'aqui Vethrion baal'ak ne'krorum.

The Origin will decide our fates.

P.S. I haven't seen sister Echidna this pissed off since I killed that giant... thing. she was going to unleash on the humans.