Ask Cho'Gath!

12345612 ... 25
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nulllight

03-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mn View Post
Ah! well if it isn't Cho'gath.

you want questions do you?

I have one.when you told us of this world, this outside world, you told us it was uninhabitable.

You lied

for centuries we in the void waited for the gatekeeper. it turns out he was playing a game.

Eating Yordles.

Eating people.

So called. "getting fed"

Have you, youngling Cho'gath, done anything to help me?
Don't you talk down to me like I'm some mindless void spawn "omen"! I have been trapped between planes, trapped in this hideous existence, exposed to their evil "sun" for aeons uncounted! Can you blame me for trying to avoid this...wretched existence?

Remember oh "Prince of the Void, Lord of Madness and Baron of the Improbable" who it was that established our first oasis in this world of...patterns, and remember who it is that maintains control over your precious "Prophet".

I have not forgotten my duty to you nor the favors owed. But understand, this world has a window to the void, in which these foolish bags of fluid call "stars". The Throne-Head of Chat'Toogahn approaches the ocean of Rylath. The time is coming Omen when all debts will be repaid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpidusCloud

Dear Chogath

In the last match i summoned you in your skin dyed darker and more evil tone almost if a nightmarish veil dyed your scales/skin/ect does this happen randomly or between high level summoners and low level summoners
When your note was read, Cho'Gath snorted something rude and proceeded to eat it. However, the different appearances that Cho'Gath often takes on the Fields of Justice is often related to the mental state of the summoner who controls him. You could almost call Cho'Gath and emotional chameleon. But I wouldn't, mostly because it will do it's best to feast on you.

0mnip0tent

03-10-2012

Dear Cho'Gath,

What do you think of Kassadin, who's trying to keep the likes of you to stay in the Void?

Nulllight

03-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydreigoon View Post
Dear Cho'Gath,

What do you think of Kassadin, who's trying to keep the likes of you to stay in the Void?
Kassadin is a betrayer of the lowest order! Blessed by the void, he would rather uphold your worthless existence then embrace the blessings of impossibility and insanity! The Void is a harsh master, and he will pay what is owed. His daughter can attest to that!

Nulllight

03-12-2012

Editors note: Please, for the love of all that is sane and holy, do not go about pretending you are Cho'gath, or even...Gentleman Cho. When the real Cho'Gath read an imposters note, his scream of rage and hate literally melted my skin and caused my eyes to boil in my head. I still can't sleep.

Thank you,

The editor of Ask Cho'Gath

Ms Annie Hastur

03-12-2012

Dear Cho'gath

Why do you want to hurt everyone here? If you are attacking so you can stay alive, why not just attack the ones attackin' you?

Fenix12345

03-12-2012

Dear Editor of Ask Cho'Gath

How do you feel about the level of controversy surrounding this advice column? By technicality, the first column created was by one 'Ask Gentleman Cho'Gath' which precedes yours definately, thereby potentially placing your column in a state of jeopardy. Although it is reasonable to differentiate between the 'Terror of the Void' Cho'Gath and the far more sociable 'Gentleman' Cho'Gath, further controversy has risen with the appearance of yet another "Ask Cho'Gath" column. Do you think the unordinary ! mark in the title of your column will cause viewers to choose this new competitor over you as it appears to fit more with the mainstream columns? Will we be expecting a "Battle of the Cho'Gaths" ?

Sincerely
Tom Direpen

Nulllight

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Hastur View Post
Dear Cho'gath

Why do you want to hurt everyone here? If you are attacking so you can stay alive, why not just attack the ones attackin' you?
I seek to wipe the stain of your meaningless existance off the face of your corrupt reality to make room for the glorious void! I do not kill you because you are a threat! I kill you because you are all nothing but insects who's only purpose is to be impregnated with our young and feasted upon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenix12345
How do you feel about the level of controversy surrounding this advice column? By technicality, the first column created was by one 'Ask Gentleman Cho'Gath' which precedes yours definately, thereby potentially placing your column in a state of jeopardy. Although it is reasonable to differentiate between the 'Terror of the Void' Cho'Gath and the far more sociable 'Gentleman' Cho'Gath, further controversy has risen with the appearance of yet another "Ask Cho'Gath" column. Do you think the unordinary ! mark in the title of your column will cause viewers to choose this new competitor over you as it appears to fit more with the mainstream columns? Will we be expecting a "Battle of the Cho'Gaths" ?

Sincerely Tom Direpen
Are you asking me how I would feel if people stopped replying to this unholy, ugly pile of spit? It would be the happiest day of my life. However, I can assure you that, too me at least, it appears that the so called "gentleman cho'gath" is really a construct, an illusion some summoners use to make them feel better channeling the unholy and unadulterated evil that is cho'gath. It's like saying, "It's ok that I use Shaco to murder people in horrific ways because he's always smiling and nothing that smiles like that can be all bad!

I truly hate you summoners sometimes.

shadooklaw

03-13-2012

lol, didnt see you your ask cho, but i see its about normal cho and mines about gentleman. i do hope we can be here with each other?

Ask Talon

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadooklaw View Post
lol, didnt see you your ask cho, but i see its about normal cho and mines about gentleman. i do hope we can be here with each other?
Gentleman Cho was here before your thread. He actually posted in this thread.

Nulllight

03-15-2012

As a little OOC, I tried searching for an "ask cho'gath" before I posted this and all i saw was an "ask gentleman cho".

I hate gentleman cho because I really see it as an insult to one of my favorite champs. Cho'Gath is an evil, insane monster from a realm that isn't anything we would know. The The Void is a place of madness and insanity, and anything that tries to protray it as something cute and cuddly needs to get munched on.

Anyway, while I personaly hate gentleman cho, I will not (or at least try not) to step on someone else's Role Play.

So, hopefully I'll be able to continue this thread and maybe make a good story from it.

So, by all means, please continue asking me questions

12345612 ... 25