Ask Cho'Gath!

1234511 ... 25
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nulllight

03-09-2012

Editors note: Due to the release of kog'maw's recent "ask me anything post" several junior summoners thought to try and approach the Terror of the Void, Cho'Gath, in a less then wise manner. Believing that the unknowable creature's black heart could also contain some measure of innocence, they summoned Cho'Gath outside of a League approved manner in order to "better get to know him". I will leave out the gory details, but needless to say, two young summoners are now dead and several more are being hospitalized for "mental anguish". Therefore, the powers that be, in order to dispel any myth whatsoever that Cho'Gath isn't a creature of utter depravity have decided to force him (it really) to answer the questions of any summoner, Champion, or interested party. My purpose will be to filter out the horrid depravity and insanity that regulatory spills forth and translate it into something...understandable. If at any time I need to further elobrate, I shall do so with my text being written as such. With no further wait, may I present "Ask Cho'Gath"

Hideous creatures! Foolish mortals or mostly flesh, bone, blood and water! Cho'Gath awaits your silly, hideous questions! Ask me so that I might dispel the myth of your creation and make you weep at the nihilism of your worthless existence!

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2012

((There was already an ask Gentleman Cho somewhere around here...))

Nulllight

03-09-2012

((I always thought skins were non-cannon...))

Captain iNji

03-09-2012

Are u gonna backstab the void like Kog'maw ?

Grand Viper

03-09-2012

Who is your favorite champion to devour?

Nulllight

03-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain iNji View Post
Are u gonna backstab the void like Kog'maw ?
Kog'maw is as a child, easily influenced by the sickening falsity of emotions and "sane" concepts. Make no mistake, he is a weapon of the void and little else! The time will come when the Kog'maw remembers it's purpose! Weep when it happens mortal, and pray to your false god's that you will be among the first to die...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper
Who is your favorite champion to devour?
Silly little summoner! to assume I have a "favorite" anything means that I take pleasure in what this disgusting realm has too offer! Regardless I enjoy the looks of terror these so called "champions" exhibit as I show them the true meaning of Nihilism and welcome them to the Oblivion they so richly deserve!

editors note: That mean's, "anyone I can get my claws on" for those not used to reading between the lines.

Ask Gentleman

03-09-2012

My word, I do hope I have not developed a case of schizophrenia. This would be a most unfortunate development. I am currently waiting for Wall.St. to tank so that I can buy all the shares for two cents each and as a result own controlling shares in a large portion of the world's businesses. I daresay, if I am tied down with doctor's appointments I may miss a golden opportunity!

Nulllight

03-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gentleman View Post
My word, I do hope I have not developed a case of schizophrenia. This would be a most unfortunate development. I am currently waiting for Wall.St. to tank so that I can buy all the shares for two cents each and as a result own controlling shares in a large portion of the world's businesses. I daresay, if I am tied down with doctor's appointments I may miss a golden opportunity!
It should be noted that when Cho'Gath read this post, it began by speaking words of utter depravity and horror. Indeed, several innocent bystanders; in this case the League guards assigned to guard his cell, have gone temporarily insane. However, from what little I have been able to understand, the words, "foul summoner tricks" and "useless illusions meant to calm the fractured minds of the sheep and cattle" have been used, with various phrasing's, to describe the poster called, "Gentleman"

mn

03-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulllight View Post
Kog'maw is as a child, easily influenced by the sickening falsity of emotions and "sane" concepts. Make no mistake, he is a weapon of the void and little else! The time will come when the Kog'maw remembers it's purpose! Weep when it happens mortal, and pray to your false god's that you will be among the first to die....[/I]
Ah! well if it isn't Cho'gath.

you want questions do you?

I have one.when you told us of this world, this outside world, you told us it was uninhabitable.

You lied

for centuries we in the void waited for the gatekeeper. it turns out he was playing a game.

Eating Yordles.

Eating people.

So called. "getting fed"

Have you, youngling Cho'gath, done anything to help me?

SpidusCloud

03-10-2012

Dear Chogath

In the last match i summoned you in your skin dyed darker and more evil tone almost if a nightmarish veil dyed your scales/skin/ect does this happen randomly or between high level summoners and low level summoners

1234511 ... 25