Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Active Game not found? [Major? / Platform]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaMiTzNhan

03-09-2012

Sometimes when changing from spectator to a slot in custom games, this will happen.
Also, when you re-log and try to directly re-join you get a nice little error code..

Here's the picture:

vLemon

QA Analyst

03-09-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1902095
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1759780

Both posts are in the first page, the first one was 2nd post after yours. Please check the first 2 pages before you make a new bug report.

DaMiTzNhan

03-09-2012

Quote:
vLemon:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1902095
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1759780

Both posts are in the first page, the first one was 2nd post after yours. Please check the first 2 pages before you make a new bug report.

Not like Riot is jumping on the gun to fix it anytime soon.

DrChubs

03-10-2012

Quote:
DaMiTzNhan:
Not like Riot is jumping on the gun to fix it anytime soon.

it isn't really a high priority issue for riot to fix

vLemon

QA Analyst

03-10-2012

Actualy like 1-2 months ago a rioter asked about the problems we had with custom games and said that since they are a bit random they are difficult to solve. He said he would keep an eye thought on the "buggy customs" post and that he wanted details and screenshots etc. Since then I have seen 1 error being fixed.
Anyway if you check the pinned posts, there is one by RiotDaemon that says how you should write a report.

Quote:
RiotDaemon:

Hey guys, I am going to go over how to write an effective bug report. This helps us process your issues at a faster rate and give attention to more issues.
First off, scan to see if there are any posts on the first two pages that seem to discuss this bug already. If there are, please go to that thread and provide any additional insight to help us with our bug tracking and fixing.
If the bug you found isn't easily found on the PBE boards, create a new post

I didn't mean to offend you or anything, but i don't think that having multiple posts of the same thing serves to any cause. In the contrary it makes the forum more tiring read through and it is more time consuming since you read many times the same bugs. But that is just my opinion.

DaMiTzNhan

03-11-2012

Quote:
vLemon:
Actualy like 1-2 months ago a rioter asked about the problems we had with custom games and said that since they are a bit random they are difficult to solve. He said he would keep an eye thought on the "buggy customs" post and that he wanted details and screenshots etc. Since then I have seen 1 error being fixed.
Anyway if you check the pinned posts, there is one by RiotDaemon that says how you should write a report.

I didn't mean to offend you or anything, but i don't think that having multiple posts of the same thing serves to any cause. In the contrary it makes the forum more tiring read through and it is more time consuming since you read many times the same bugs. But that is just my opinion.

1-2 months ago.

Still not fixed.

vLemon

QA Analyst

03-11-2012

I mentioned my conversation with a Rioter just to let you know that a bug you found is actually under "investigation". I imagined that you are interested in knowing that your bug has been read and passed to the right ppl.

It was 6/2, just checked it, meaning it was about a month ago when a rioter told me they would look into the customs problems. He also said that those errors are hard to track down. If they want to do a serious fix it will take them months. For example drop in spectator has been up for testing in the pbe for 4 months. I can't magine how much time they needed to write it and test it before bringing it here.

Apart from that I only suggested that you read this forum "rules" before you post cause many ppl before you haven't. Instead they have spammed the first page with a series of threads that said the same thing (like the new runes cost 1 ip post that was repeated like 20 times).

I don't see how that is disrespectfull towards you or against the code or bad from my part hence I don't understand why you downvoted me. What did I say that offended you? I am asking seriously. And I am sorry for adding this post. It is kind of off topic, but I seriously want to know why I offend someone so I can stop it.

DrChubs

03-12-2012

Quote:
vLemon:

It was 6/2, just checked it,

to all the americans who don't know lemon is in eu, he means february