Why do I keep seeing the same people in queue?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

swampfox357

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyndikate View Post
Really? Because I have half that ELO and have long as hell queues.
If you're somewhere in the middle of the pack, say 1400 or so, queues are pretty fast.

If you immediately re-queue you're pretty likely to see the same people. Sometimes I'll play with the same players (perhaps not on the same team), 3 or 4 times in a row.

FDru

03-10-2012

Quote:
lol... elo works both ways. Only so many people at the top, and only so many people at the bottom. The fastest queues are going to be right about 1400 where everyone starts.

Dienovv

03-10-2012

I wish I could see what ELO I am at as my queues are generally 5 minutes to 10 minutes and I see the same people almost every day. (About 300 wins since post)

Edit: Thanks for Jabebot, 2161 Dominion ELO with 5min+ queues and no variety in people!

Kiddalee

03-10-2012

Quote:
Then maybe that is your problem. Nobody at very low Elos want to Draft queue either.

Viktoree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dienovv View Post
I wish I could see what ELO I am at as my queues are generally 5 minutes to 10 minutes and I see the same people almost every day. (About 300 wins since post)
Jabebot...

- Add Jabebot to in game friends

- Message Jabebot "!pstats Dienow"

- Profit?