Why is everyone an A$$Hole?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyrozen

04-17-2012

Because Elo is ragely overrated

see what i did here?

Seventy Geckos

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBubblez View Post
Why is everyone so angry at some players for doing bad once in a while, Like everyone has perfect games.

?
im ok with the bad once in a while, but when every ranked game pairs me with those "bad gamers" it gets to piss me off a bit. 6 wins 12 losses because of stupid failures

PhoenixDog

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthevalyst View Post
Why people are so angry?? Maybe because of ****ty matchmaking??? Maybe because riot only care for making money and getting out a lot of champs before resolving major problems... Me and my friend can't ****ing climb for higher elo because of people who makes bad champ choices or constant bad moves. Maybe because when you get 2 wins the ****** matchmaking match your noob team with ****ing pros... GEEZ!!!! This game is frustrating. How can you win when people fails all the lanes because only 2 people counter pick cause the other 3 players wants to play their favorite champs... Riot do something cause this is ridiculus...
Wow...You mad bro?

PressF1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelftw View Post
never take it personal. everyone is a bad *** over the internet, some take the game more seriously than others. The game is best enjoyed if it is played for entertainment, otherwise competitve play is primarily for ranked games. It is extremely frustrating when someone leaves the game/AFK but thankfully there is a report button for that. Haters gonna Hate.
People have bad games in ranked as well, and get called out on it. Is that really so different?

DinosaurTrail

08-08-2012

Before i had a bad game with my bro as a support nautilus i told him i was bad at supporting but he made me do it and he started yelling at me anyway

Mich567

08-08-2012

It's partly human nature, partly because you're gonna see it in every team game, and partly because there are people who have wasted a ****load of money on LoL and are annoyed enough by trollers/leavers to get pissed over one silly mistake.

kkgbyn

08-08-2012

Too much hate! Seriously, I get hate all the time, and people bring it into the game! For example, I go jungling with Shaco and all of a sudden yi calls me a little noob for jungling! (I'm level 17, summoner level) he says he went 31 and 7 laning *I don't give two ****s* and starts trashing on me for not laning! As I go to solo dragon with shaco, he literally takes the WHOLE enemy team to the dragon and they steal it. Seriously? WHAT THE ****?

ikandee

08-08-2012

I always hated people like this and tried to be nice. Hell one game I was encouraging a 1/12 sivir (in ranked) and managed to carry his ass. Recently though im turning into a ****head and I blame it on riot. Constant frustration from ranked games, unbalanced champions, stupid matchmaking systems and a poor game client. With so many people playing this game you'd think they'd get the basics right. Hell even their auto pathing system is ****ing horrid. I literally punched myself in the face it was just so bad.

Baltheir

08-08-2012

lol, ikr... some guys are just a$$holes and sick too... i mean i was in this game the other day and one of my team mates was just talking down right dirty about this other guy on our team who wasn't doing so well... i mean sick stuff that just makes you wanna punch him in the face.

Xesante

08-08-2012

Yeah basically what everyone else said in my experience. Ignore jerks. That said, there are a fair amount of randoms who are pretty nice people, just try to be nice initially, if they're nice back, congrats :P.

Earlier I had a team where none of us were premade and all of us played ninja-esque champs (we kicked butt too!) on purpose for fun because we kinda joked around in champ select.