Why is everyone an A$$Hole?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fluffyknowsyou

04-16-2012

Millions of players focused on individual performance over team play, you'll get a lot of grieving

Eskigom

04-16-2012

Because we don't use real ID in North America. In South Korea, they have been enforcing real ID for some time now.

AlucardSeraz

04-16-2012

Because people like to talk lots of ****. Makes **** talking a whole lot easier when you know you will probably never see that person in real life anyway. I see it as a game so I think people need to calm down rather than be so chapped .

"Gonna need some pepper dawg, cause you salty as fakkkk" - :]

Vashjir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2012

Because the online gaming community is very mean. Try to encourage a positive air whilst you play. Don't flame, help new players, cheers on your team, and be gracious both in victory and defeat. Maybe others will follow suit.

Sephrinx

04-16-2012

It seems people on this forum are generally not the kindest people on teh interwebz, but not the worst either. In game is a lot worse tho some times. Sometimes you will be like "Hey what up etc etc" and the other team will be like
SMD
DIAF
etc etc... It's funny but stupid. There are morons aplenty it seems.

Masakan

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephrinx View Post
It seems people on this forum are generally not the kindest people on teh interwebz, but not the worst either. In game is a lot worse tho some times. Sometimes you will be like "Hey what up etc etc" and the other team will be like
SMD
DIAF
etc etc... It's funny but stupid. There are morons aplenty it seems.
Try losing 10-15 matches in a row(for whatever reason be it your own incompetence or moronic teammates) and tell me you wouldn't be in a very pissy mood.

faster lag

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBubblez View Post
Why is everyone so angry at some players for doing bad once in a while, Like everyone has perfect games.

?

Because The Tribunal lets to many people slide and doesn't punish enough people for just being a troll or rageing someone past the point of ok. If you whant this to change the 30's need to grow a pare and start punishing people more. slam the BANHAMMER

Feral xrx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

Repot, report, report
Is not a shot term solution, but when you get a friend lvl 30 summoner permabaned, you stop trolling
The impotant thing is to ALWAYS report, if the toll is doing just one game and is normaly a nice person, he wont be in tribunal, if is raging every game hammer will fall upon his head
But... REPORT, every game you dont, this person is trolling someone else, he is not gona be banned for your report only, but in the long term, it will count.
I have report real friends for going afk, and they have been baned, and even stop playing, and thats good, less afkers in game.

Masakan

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feral xrx View Post
Repot, report, report
Is not a shot term solution, but when you get a friend lvl 30 summoner permabaned, you stop trolling
The impotant thing is to ALWAYS report, if the toll is doing just one game and is normaly a nice person, he wont be in tribunal, if is raging every game hammer will fall upon his head
But... REPORT, every game you dont, this person is trolling someone else, he is not gona be banned for your report only, but in the long term, it will count.
I have report real friends for going afk, and they have been baned, and even stop playing, and thats good, less afkers in game.
Ok then i'll make sure to report you the next chance i get

Darthevalyst

04-17-2012

Why people are so angry?? Maybe because of ****ty matchmaking??? Maybe because riot only care for making money and getting out a lot of champs before resolving major problems... Me and my friend can't ****ing climb for higher elo because of people who makes bad champ choices or constant bad moves. Maybe because when you get 2 wins the ****** matchmaking match your noob team with ****ing pros... GEEZ!!!! This game is frustrating. How can you win when people fails all the lanes because only 2 people counter pick cause the other 3 players wants to play their favorite champs... Riot do something cause this is ridiculus...