Pwning Jannas today. All day.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2012

It's really cool that you're supporting your fed carry like on summoner's rift. Unfortunately for you, this is Dominion and we've got four fed carries. Thanks for playing!

The Elk

03-09-2012

Janna is actually a solid pick in Dom. If your team is coordinated she is amazing.

GrignardTS

03-09-2012

There is no support on dominion.

There is AD Janna, Tanky AP Janna, AP Carry Janna.

03-09-2012

My support aura Janna is pretty raw. Just need the team to act like one.

BigDaddyRelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2012

AP Janna is hilariously powerful idk what you are talking about lol.

And if you vs my pre-made with 4 carries then you are pretty much guaranteed to lose, that's a terrible plan.

Bonabon

03-09-2012

Until Janna picks up a B.F. Sword and becomes a carry herself.

evilXkilla

03-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonabon View Post
Until Janna picks up a B.F. Sword and becomes a carry herself.
Except she already has a free BF sword by lvl 9.

Support Janna is top 5 pick atm IMO. There's nothing to scoff about her insane CC and utility.

A knocn up, a slow, a shield with +50 AD on it and one of best ultimates in the game. Combine all this with 2-3 aura items she's going to get and don't forget her global MS buff from her passive.

After Hannover I wouldn't be surprised if Janna received the Sona treatment though.

Harate

03-09-2012

"After Hannover I wouldn't be surprised if Janna received the Sona treatment though."

Nah, she's one of the most balanced champs in the game. Anyways... I used to try Janna in dom but always had people talk **** whether we won or lost. I get a much better reception when I play Taric. I really wanna play Janna though :[

Darmival

03-09-2012

ad janna is teh fun

Nyx87

03-09-2012

AP Janna's a great pick if you need utility, protection, and nukes. I play her quite often to the dismay of my opponents.