Biggest bot lane misconception

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CommodoreSkippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2012

It's always important to remember that retaking your bot turret is the easiest turret to regain, and it is generally worth it to sacrifice some time with it captured if it means you can counter-cap their mid, or even just to retake control of top.

Ms Annie Hastur

03-11-2012

So, I managed to get a team to do this just last game, but we lost because of a constant five cap after the enemy 5th player REJOINED after being absent for the first 10 ish minutes, I knew we'd lose if he came back, and I'd hope we'd win before that, this team was BAD. But, more on point, I got them to take off focus from bot and go elsewhere, but by elsewhere, they seemed to think I meant the jungle area. Like, they never capped any other point but that.

The heimerdinger on bot would sit on his turret with his minion turrets around it, and not even push his enemy MF's creep. He'd just sit there waiting for her to get there, even if we needed to cap their mid.(Prior to xin getting back.)

I'm sure that intelligent players could figure this out without saying, but when you take focus off of bottom, you're supposed to put it somewhere else.

deepbluereason

03-11-2012

My advice seems obvious but some seem to miss it: don't chase the Singed with his ulti running when you have 40 less ms and no gap closer. This advice brought to you by the idiot GP in my most recent game. Remember, kids, you may not consider Dominion to be as serious as SR but that's no excuse to go full fk'in ******.