Vladimir 3v3?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dellick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2012

I have been saving up for vladimir for a while because he has always interested me and I don't play many AP characters. I play 3v3 (rarely 5v5) and I have noticed that being tanky even if your not the tank is super important in 3v3s because squishy champions dont seem to do very well in 3s, or at least I tend to suck with squishy champs in general on 3s. So I thought vladimir would be good because he can be tanky AP with lots of health, then I looked up some forum posts on him and everybody says he sucks at 3v3 . Is this true? I thought his tankiness would be really useful. But if he does still suck at 3s then perhaps I will skip him and maybe you guys could suggest other good champions. I was thinking of buying olaf after I got vladimir, and then sion. So is vladimir viable in 3v3?

Tokinatoor

03-09-2012

trynd eats vlad for breakfast

They are both better 5v5 champs than 3v3

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2012

Only really good late game and that doesn't happen much on TT

MrS8N

03-09-2012

I've found him to be too slow of a starter for TT. He's viable but there are better options.

Muffylumps

03-09-2012

Dont liseten to them, I have been able to 3v1 with Vladimir in 3's, if you do it right you can dominate nd go like 17/5. HE has very good Sustain so you can farm/out solo most other champs at top very easily. And his ult if used right gets kills out the ass, you have to play balls to the walls though and know that you can still survive when you are at 10% health and come out with kills. IF you dont play him aggressive in 3's you wont do very well, but play fearless and you will get a win pretty much every time.

jb06

03-09-2012

lol 17/5 that's a very specific score..