dominion community protests rammus is fine

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryceman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2012

Of course he is not fine. He's OK.

Stez007

03-09-2012

I played exactly one game with Rammus in draft pick.

The game wasn't even remotely close.

Yea, he's OP.

CommodoreSkippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2012

Last game I played with a Rammus against me we won handily. HOWEVER, the opponent fully admitted it was their first time playing Rammus, probably just picked him under the mentality of "OP = WIN". Nope, even Rammus requires experience and skill.

That is also the first draft game I've played with Rammus in it in months. I'll ban him over Yorick any day, I really don't see why people say Yorick is such a problem, I never have issues.

MONKYfapper

03-09-2012

rammus has everything dominion needs:
-able to move around the map really fast (powerball)
-natural tankyness or able to be tanky fast (Defensive Ball Curl + all the tank items he gets)
-able to shut people down (taunt)

sure yorick can shutdown the bot lane, but can he tank 4 people and just walk away after? rammus might not have the pushing ability, but he offers so much more to get rid of any important target and to help out around the whole map

PandemoniumHeart

03-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSalty View Post
Rammus ain't even as OP as many people believe. Champions like Urgot and Yorick are more dangerous in the right hands.
Really though, those are powerful bot-laners; not so much the top-game. They can be devastating in the bottom lane, but I think Rammus can generally make more impact on a larger portion of the map.