Fastest Jungler?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iink to the past

06-29-2012

How has nobody mentioned Maokai yet? He can (I believe) one-shot the wraiths, and has a fast jungle.

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

tanky AP amumu.

Not joking, it's completely viable (though works best in a premade, because you'll be quite vulnerable to counter jungling and you will need blue.) and has awesome clears.

Sahmoose

09-14-2012

What about tristana lol?

Jeanschyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

I heard Karthus has the fastest cleartime in the game

Crank Shape

09-14-2012

Lee Sin. He can gank at level 2 and is the most effective jungler imo

Larvae To Leech

09-14-2012

I would argue that the luckiest yi ever has fastest clear alpha strike constant clears. : D

Axenstar911

11-14-2012

The top 3 fastest junglers in terms of clear are mundo shyvana and lee sin. fastest junglers in terms of movement speed would be hecarim shyvana and rammus. AND DUNKMASTER YI

Fs Son0fSilas

11-14-2012

What's with all the Necroing?

Axen, thread is full of out dated info, how about you make a new thread instead of bumping one that's 8 months old?

IS134793e5f3c35e84c7d25

11-14-2012

if necromancy is forbidden please show me the text proving it from a red or something. until then he was just adding to the discussion maybe rekindling it, in which case king silas was the proud party pooper of said rekindling.

Fs Son0fSilas

11-14-2012

1. Keep it on topic, keep it constructive
Threads need to be constructive and have a clear topic. Subsequent replies need to also be constructive to ensure that the integrity of that topic isn’t compromised. Bumping a thread without adding additional relevant information is not considered constructive.