When is the time to put Heal on your bot lane support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Intrinsic Entity

03-13-2012

Double heal bot lane?
Your carry can take heal and support can exhaust?

I don't see the time I wuld do this.

Asyrite

03-13-2012

You're ad carry should almost never take heal. As part of their role they are expected to position themselves accordingly in a teamfight that they take very minimal dmg by staying back, thus meaning their heal would be ineffective because they would only get 2-3 team mates in the heal. They should never have to worry about trying to position in order to hit everyone on their team. Their job is to deal damage, not support. Taking an exhaust or ignite is much more preferable to reduce the regen or dmg on a diving champ such as warwick. If you plan on playing an aggressive bot lane your support should take heal and exhaust while your carry takes flash ignite. This does however mean that ward coverage of the river and lane gank bushes needs to be superb or the support will get entirely abused by jungle/lane ganks

Zerthai

03-13-2012

I will disagree with that statement. Heal can be good on the ad carry for the early game advantage. However having either exhaust or cleanse is much better. Also heal is not a requirement in the bot lane. Having the support with cv is a much bigger asset imo.

Asyrite

03-13-2012

To the people downvoting me, I main ad at 2.1k elo. I've done and tried it all. I speak from experience. But each to their own I guess